Doing my first set in less than 3 weeks :)

gregor100

dNb+dUbstep
So I've been dj'ing for like a month and a half and I'm doing a live set soon :D

The thing is though it's gonna be on Traktor Scratch that I'm doing it, partly because I have like fuck all vinyl and partly because the other DJ wants to use it for dropping his own shit/mp3 releases.

So I'm building up my collection of 320's starting now and I just thought I'd ask if any of you had any of your own shit that you would let me drop?

As long as it's 320 i'll be greatfull, I'm dropping a few dubstep tunes first (Stenchman/Datsik/Excision type of shit) then i'll go into dNb and I'll be dropping stuff like Phace, Spor, Commix etc :D I'm not too worried about what the crowd want to hear because it's in our school on like a Thursday night.. I'm more just looking at it as a chance to play through a fucking loud sound system xD

well done on getting a set so early after starting to mix mate!! i would send you my tunes but you wouldnt want to use them :p

congrats on getting a set dude! took me 3 months let alone 3 weeks to get a set!

No tunes to offer but I would say do try and play a bit to the crowd, theres nothing more disheartening than seeing people leave the floor because of tunes your playing (believe me, i had to play basically a student cheese-music night with only dnb tunes in my box.. not fun really)

i could send over sum tunes but their mainly jump up
i got dubstep aswell tho.
check the links in my sig

congrats on getting a set dude! took me 3 months let alone 3 weeks to get a set!

No tunes to offer but I would say do try and play a bit to the crowd, theres nothing more disheartening than seeing people leave the floor because of tunes your playing (believe me, i had to play basically a student cheese-music night with only dnb tunes in my box.. not fun really)

Yeah I take that on board but i'll know probably about a 3rd of the people in the crowd so I should get a response anyway xD The dubstep wont go down too well but I just want to hear a bit of Stenchman through a huge system :D

and @ DJ DC - Your tunes are epic I found them through your sig before xD

Last edited:
*sigh* It's been canceled guys... Basically what happened was... The organizers... DIDN'T LIKE DNB?????!!!!

Me and the other DJ are well pissed off but what can you do :/ 'Electro night' my ass.

Back
Top Bottom