Dogs

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
sparkyc10 said:
seriously tho... aint they just so much better than cats!? :thumbsup:
yer mos def.n did u know if u get 4 empty smartie packets and put em on each leg of a cat,it will walk like a robot :twisted:

i want 1 of these!

moriaty

VIP Junglist
bad ace inc. said:
yer mos def.n did u know if u get 4 empty smartie packets and put em on each leg of a cat,it will walk like a robot :twisted:
Interesting, i shall try it out. Pics to follow.
**here kitty kitty kitty**
Cat massif here, at the mo. Still love dogs, they just need too much space, washing, tons of food, walks. Changing the kitty litter and the odd vet visit, is all me stoned ass can tolerate right now.
Besides, you can't play pass-the-cat with a dog, can ya?
:towelie:

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Im definately a cat man, always been a big fan of pussy :afro:

All my mates who have dogs get well pissed off with them cos they stink and try and shag anyone who goes round there house. No thank you.

moriaty

VIP Junglist
Mulla said:
Im definately a cat man, always been a big fan of pussy :afro:

All my mates who have dogs get well pissed off with them cos they stink and try and shag anyone who goes round there house. No thank you.
Yeah, but dont forget, a dog can fuck up a cat terminaly, any day of the year.

unless of course your talking bout this dog

versus this cat

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
I dunno about that Gordo, cats are proper dirty fighters when theyre cornered, they go for the eyes and shit...

The cat I have that lives at my grans is always terrorising smaller dogs!!! Obviously he shits himself if he sees an Alsation or something, but if theres some ratty little Terrier or something then he'll go for it no problem.

Char

**$%~Char~%$**
my dog sux... i got it wen i was 7, i wanted summin cut ei cld put clothes on and walk wiv a pink ribbon in its hair so mum got me a king charles spaniel! but now i want a collie dog. my m8 has a wkd puppy 1 and its mucho cute but wen it grows up its gona b a beast. either that or an alsation! :razz:

woof woof

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
yeh my dogs a collie. hes gettin really old now tho. gone deaf n that. u can hav fun with him tho by creeping up behind him and shoving ur hand in front of his face :D

moriaty

VIP Junglist
regardless which pet roxors more, i think we should all take a moment to think bout the millions of cats who have suffered as replacent entertainment for kids who couldnt afford gameboys an shit...
**silence**

thank you. an to finish off im gonna practice bit o' attention whorage, and post stoopid pics.
ha.
ha.
:|

ahhh..feel much better now..

mesh

VIP Junglist
grew up with dogs around, little ones. we had a silky terrier which went blind and that but if you threw the ball would chase it and stop dead on it. also had a dachshund which got paralysed :( and had to have a wheelchair until it got better
but I like cats now too theyre doin whatever the fuck they want
:whipem: