dogs on acid mp3 library!

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
Do any of you use it,i have been buying mp3's off there site tunes which ive never heard of but they are bangin.

for example i baught> A WALSH-EACH AND EVERY TIME which im sure samples mc fivo's voice anyways wicked tune!

also baught ANFO D-PSY OPS this is a tune!

and for the liquidy chilled tip i baught BUNK-SHINE A LIGHT which is real good to.

thaught some of you mite like these tunes but also check out the mp3 catalogue,lot of unheard names but big tunes!

http://downloads.dogsonacid.com/

Last edited:
If you haven't heard of DOA then you shouldn't be in the game, well you must bury your head in the sand.

Nearly every knuckle dragging dnb head knows DOA, Its kinda a basis for some drum and bass, IE Forum Fannies, Clipz - Download (Original Sin Remix) art work :P.

Its like the only other forum used to discuss drum and bass apart from DNBA (but thats just gay) and has caused alot of controversy in the years, i think its where the word clownstep orginated, i go on the forum alot its even got an anti-clipz thread lolz.

All the big names post on there funsta, zen, rusko,vapour ect.

As for buying tunes off there, nah haven't bought from there, i just use juno init.

m8 i dont think you understand me rite or maybe i didnt explain what i meant.i know and have known of d o a for years mate,im saying there is good artists i had never heard of on the d o a mp3 site.kapeesh!

i just edited my post i see how you read it now,my bad

Last edited:
If you haven't heard of DOA then you shouldn't be in the game, well you must bury your head in the sand.

Nearly every knuckle dragging dnb head knows DOA, Its kinda a basis for some drum and bass, IE Forum Fannies, Clipz - Download (Original Sin Remix) art work :P.

Its like the only other forum used to discuss drum and bass apart from DNBA (but thats just gay) and has caused alot of controversy in the years, i think its where the word clownstep orginated, i go on the forum alot its even got an anti-clipz thread lolz.

All the big names post on there funsta, zen, rusko,vapour ect.

As for buying tunes off there, nah haven't bought from there, i just use juno init.

633502095110658970-facepalm.jpg
!

Yeah i was thinking that, you have 902 posts i was like (this dude must be kidding with me)

Not that i meant any offence posting what i posted.

Hey what is DOA? And I thought that Brazilian dude come up with Clownstep or was that Wanwanw Zuado.

Back
Top Bottom