Dog & Bone

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
what phones everyone got then ..

seen as tho fate has handed me a disguised royal flush ..

what now .. iphone 4s would be abit expensive ..

whats the galaxy s2 like .. is it the jacobs ?

dunno why im gettin all cockney either ..

anyhoo .. whats the best phone ... HALP

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
the s2 is badman by all accounts.

the nexus looks pretty sweet as well with android 4

I on the other hand use about the first HTC phone made. It is still going strong after 2 years so I like them.

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
sony ericsson experia ray

i love it, its nice an slim aswell. i hate big phones.

not had one single problem with it and its easy as fuck to use

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
If you don't want to spend the earth but want a decent phone i'd recommend you look at the HTC Desire S, iPhone 3GS, LG Optimus or Samsung Nexus.

If you're prepared to invest you wouldn't regret an iPhone 4 or 4s. I got mine on an interest free credit card and i'm paying the bill for it over the course of 3 or 4 months.

As armed said avoid Nokia at all costs, their offerings just don't compete in the smartphone market. I almost said the same thing about Sony Ericsson but their Xperia Arc S looks pretty good.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
If you don't want to spend the earth but want a decent phone i'd recommend you look at the HTC Desire S, iPhone 3GS, LG Optimus or Samsung Nexus.

If you're prepared to invest you wouldn't regret an iPhone 4 or 4s. I got mine on an interest free credit card and i'm paying the bill for it over the course of 3 or 4 months.

As armed said avoid Nokia at all costs, their offerings just don't compete in the smartphone market. I almost said the same thing about Sony Ericsson but their Xperia Arc S looks pretty good.
who ya get ure interest free credit card with ? rekon i need to do that..

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
The bank i'm with, Natwest. Most new credit cards are interest free on purchases for the first year. Just don't go too mad and blame me when you hit rock bottom
hmm im with ol natwest too .. might have to look into this .. yeeeeerrrr boi .. do you get the credit card straight away or does it take time ?

Mish Mash

VIP Junglist
I just got a jerrrrrb so I thought it was time to step up the quality of my phone... ended up going with a white iPhone 4s. Its one sexy phone! I got it for £35 a month from three with pretty much infinite calls and text and unlimited internetz + got the handset for free through some voucher thing on quidco.

If you're gunna get a phone check out the deals on quidco, they save you loads! (And also if you do any of them I get a fiver! :D)

http://www.quidco.com/user/998074/

Last edited: