Does this sound liquid?

soundcloud isnt working for me at the minute!

but you need to post in the new talent and track reviews section in the future if you want to get feedback properly init :)

like in pop music, intro, verse, chorus etc.... if your lazy it will all be the same melody and chord sequence..... (then its boring)

if you change up the music, it creates interest, and a part of the song which the audience will look forward to

2p ...

Main lead synth sounds to loud in the mix for me. Could be my headphones but I think they would benefit from being quietened down a bit and adding more reverb time to it (sound a bit clinical). As said the arrangment is pretty much repeated. Maybe some chime type sounds to vary it up would set it off a bit too.

Pretty much the same thing for the 2nd tune too. I would try and use a few different synth sounds for the main hook within a single track. Just gets a bit over done but I don't think they're far away from being good tunes imo.

3rd one, generally not for me until 4:50 and then it was like sit up straight and take notice, and then it ended :confused: - why do you not use that sound in the main part of the track its class??!!??

Last edited:
3rd one, generally not for me until 4:50 and then it was like sit up straight and take notice, and then it ended :confused: - why do you not use that sound in the main part of the track its class??!!??

i don't really like this track , i have really gone off dubstep and gone back to drum and bass after a while , Ive got the preset i used if you want it , just PM me :D

one more thing - how do you guys structure a tune , 3xit i understand where you coming from , but is there a specific guide line to follow , like an intro is 64 , chorus 128 ect?

If you listen to dnb tunes you'll get a basic template for the structure, you have a long mixable intro usually with beats, then the bass comes in after 32, 48 or 64 bars... etc.

Makes for boring structures but I'd guess there's some kind of law in physics that makes them so, since they're all alike.

i think they might be alike so they can be mixed without being pre listen to?
i dont mix myself but it seems the logical answer for the generic structure

Back
Top Bottom