(6 Reviews)

* Label: New State Music
* Cat Number: NEWBD9056
* Release Date: 19 October 2009
* Date Added: 19 October 2009
* Variants: mp3 192, mp3 320

£7.99 Add to cart
Save £48.44 when you buy full release.
55 full length tracks PLUS 2 mixes from HIGH CONTRAST and LONDON ELEKTRICITY. Only £7.99

http://download.breakbeat.co.uk/lpsepslabels/newstatemusic/hospitalitypresentsthisisdrumbass.aspx

So that's 55 full length tracks and 2 mixes for £8. There must be something dodgy about this as there are tracks on it which have yet to be released such as Chris Su - First Snow which is coming on his album on Subtitles

Yep. It happened with a couple of System releases and the Break remix of Talk To Frank on the Inno in the Sun compilation before summer.

Full length tracks released before the labels release the tune. I know System - Mystic Relaxation still hasn't been released on Digi Soundboy from that compilation.

Has anyone bought this then?

Whats the crack, do you get a ridiculous amount of tunes for £7.99? Most of them aren't really my cuppa tea but still... bargain!

A lot of the tunes aren't even full length- 2/3 minute business. Airborne by Intalex is full length though.

Doubt the label even contacted the labels that have full length unreleased stuff on there :rolleyes:

I bought the Let's Go Crazy CD off Beatport a few weeks ago...

In the shops it was 2 mixes for £14,

I got the 2 mixes, and 37 full length tracks for £9

I thought it was a bargain, but still seemed a bit strange.

Back
Top Bottom