Does Q Project Ever Play Out?

rewerx

The 1 and only Q Project, was just wondering if ne1s eva seen him live, if he plays out, or if hes just a humble producer?
:gslayer:

I'm sure someone will come along and correct me if i am wrong. But as far I am aware, he is 1 of the 2 behind Total Science. So I would assume, Yes he plays out on the regs but under a different name!

i saw a video interview with him a while back and he said he cant be fucked with djing anymore and rather spinback just did all of it and he was just focusing on the production side of tings

speakin of Q Project... Such an under rated tune:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can catch Total Science playing in Croydon on 14th January 2011 at Roxbury nightclub at a night called Speakerfreaks!

I see him DJ with Spinback a while back in Nottingham & heard a recorded set b2b Twisted Individual from Canada or something.

Pretty good DJ, Spinback is the DJ talent of the duo though imo.

yeah q project is one half of total science

I didny know that

Ask Not was always a personal fave. One of the few tunes to have a good VIP done afterwards as well. Normally go through phases of which one I prefer - even 5/6 years on.

Big up Q project

I didny know that

Ask Not was always a personal fave. One of the few tunes to have a good VIP done afterwards as well. Normally go through phases of which one I prefer - even 5/6 years on.

Big up Q project

VIP all the way for me, tune is unreal

Back
Top Bottom