Does Pendulum's drummer do solos?

Condition

I've never seen them. Probably never would.

but i'm not here to hate, just interested in if he does.

anyone fill me in?

can we please ban pendulum threads
what the fuck has this post got to do with dnb,
it should be in the waffle section, or not anywhere on this forum

can we please ban pendulum threads
what the fuck has this post got to do with dnb,
it should be in the waffle section, or not anywhere on this forum

I agree. Im feed up with hearing about Pendulum. Let's ban Pendulum full stop lol.

I thought it was a honest question. is it not?

as i said, i'm not here to hate.

quit taking your dnb so seriously. tool.

you're probably one of those guys who puffs out his chest when asked "what music do you like" and proudly announces "drum and bass" like whatever they listen to is crap.

and this is the "general" section. not the "dnb is sooo hard" section.

i like jungle, myself. do you want some? or are you not ready. didn't think so.

if you want links just ask though.

anyone care to answer the question?

you lot need to chill out!!

Ban all Pendulum threads....?? SHUT UP!!

Have a look around mate... theres alot of threads about a very small amount of prominant people in dnb....... are you going to ban all them threads too??

Pendulum will always be spoken about.... because whether you like it or not.... Pendulum helped shape dnb to what it is today!!

ANYWAY!!

No.... i dont think theres any drum solo's of him... try myspace'n them and askin.... they might just send you a link.... try finding his name and searching google.

you lot need to chill out!!

Ban all Pendulum threads....?? SHUT UP!!

Have a look around mate... theres alot of threads about a very small amount of prominant people in dnb....... are you going to ban all them threads too??

Pendulum will always be spoken about.... because whether you like it or not.... Pendulum helped shape dnb to what it is today!!

ANYWAY!!

No.... i dont think theres any drum solo's of him... try myspace'n them and askin.... they might just send you a link.... try finding his name and searching google.

fair point...its gettin to the point i reckon were troops are gettin scared to post a thread incase a load of people start dissin n kickin off n its not fair really i dont think...

even tho every1 else and myself dont like pendulum or wot eva...people should be able to ask stuff with out gettin blasted

Back
Top Bottom