Does GOD approve of raves?

i like the way both of you think, but my mom says otherwise, and i should quit thinking of trying to go into the DJ profession. she makes me think, that is all.:inlove:

DNB PROFESSION?? I couldn't imagine a better way to make a living. But seriously - at least where I'm at where many headz don't even know what drum and bass is - it's a poor career choice. That's why I'm studying the law.

hmm....i recon whoevers up there...if anyone...wants us all to have a good time and be happy.
your mum's silly is she doesnt want you to do whatever makes u happy...whats the point in striving to do something u aint gonna enjoy.
the music industry is tough but if u think u got what it takes then go for it...theres no point living your life in regret:whipem:

i once had a conversation with jesus while i was sitting in my closet one night. i should have asked him.

he probly approves raves but not wen u get fucked out ur hed at a rave:rinsed:
but who cares

You make your own choices, the question is. Do you approve of raves? A rave which is fueled by ecstacy is indeed a great place. Happyness everywhere you look, everyone looks so angry but no one is filled with hate. And then the morning comes and reality hits you.

Back
Top Bottom