Does Ethix make threads about the last thing he thinks about before his latest wank?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by jmzmaloney, Oct 24, 2009.

?

Does he do it

Poll closed Oct 24, 2010.
  1. Yes

27.3%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Spectrasoul

22.7%
  4. Andy C

18.2%
  5. Leave me alone its Saturday I'm masturabating relaying messages for Ethix next thread

31.8%
  1. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

2. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

Re: Does Ethix make threads about the last thing he thinks about before his latest wa

ive wanked so much my bollocks have shrank, my jizz is see thru, so im now a jaffa, and ive got friction burns on my wang so im sat with them in a mug of luke warm water and tea tree oil , bathing the little apes, my mums advice .. so ill go with andy c if thats ok

3. EWOKS

Re: Does Ethix make threads about the last thing he thinks about before his latest wa

serious question here.. have you ever has that horrible feeling when your so dehydrated you bell stings abit and you constantly feel like you need a piss but nothing comes out, just a few drips.. horrible feeling.. then you have to lay in bed with your nob and balls in a pint glass just dribbling into the glass .. used to get it when i was doing speed alot.. days i dont miss

4. DJ NUERA

DJ NUERA 5HEAD

LEAVE ME ALONE IM MASTURBATING TED.

5. jmzmaloney

I actuallly do, though I've never been able to put it down to over wank or what, it generally comes in my second piss of the day.

6. EWOKS

yea the after drib

7. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Drugs can cause temporary stytitus which causes that pissing thing

8. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

ETHIX threads make my saturday at work go quicker and give it that little more edge

9. jmzmaloney

You know what I mean then, it goes on for at least an hour. What causes this? I thought I had an abnormality. Thank fuck

10. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

.... or chlymidia

11. ArguS

ArguS Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I used to have this the evening after a heavy session. Fuckin hated it.. I used to feel like i was dyin for a slash non stop but nothing would ever come.. Never thought of the pint glass idea though, I used to put my board shorts on and just straight up piss myself. Was convinced I had an STI or some sort of horrific bladder disease.. Is it dehydration that causes that?

12. jmzmaloney

Fuck about!!! Talk about bringing a downer on the jovial nature of todays forum life. May aswell say I'm a doctor and your guna day from some interbreading chromosome disfunction. I Frown apone you couldnt you have posted a cat pic or summat. Jeeez

13. EWOKS

whoaaoaoaahahahahahahahahahah ... easy tiger .. i just laughed tea on my laptop screen.. good man. what was going thru your head when you where looking thru your shorts ... " i know, ill think ill go for the board shorts to walk around the house and piss myself in " .. wise choice there tho fella.. make it llook like you just been swimming etc.. i like your thinking

14. ArguS

Is chlamidyia the one where they stick an umbrella up your japs eye? Fuck that I would rather have the disease..

15. jmzmaloney

Penal irritation during release is out there and it aint a menace. Despite what Dose says. We aint all got Chlymidia. Or have we. Who cares. Lets have fun. Jeez

16. EWOKS

yes i do know what your ona bout..

also to this helpful message from the dose - " .... or chlymidia "

this is a possibility, you can go on www.pharmacyonline.com,

or sumthing along those lines.. and order the pills. you take two big fat pills, they cost £20.00 and £3.50 postage or sumthing, they are posted in a disguised blank envelope, you neck them, and have to go without sex for a week.. and wallah no more Chlymidia ..

not that i know, but im sure this is what you could do if you wanted.. :rinsed:

you see it may be that, with me it wasnt, but chlymidia can couse a burning sensation after you piss.. or you just dont feel it at all.. it can make women infertile.. so its pretty serious biz.. and if your a dirty stop out.. then if you have a one night stand, shes fuked say 30 blokes, who have each shagged 20 women.. who have each shagged 30 blokes.. you see what im getting at .. the chances of having it is very very high if you dont bag up your boy..

17. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

[​IMG]

18. EWOKS

what that you could make your girlfreind/wife not be able to have kids and start your own family.. errr.. yea ... sweet..

and it can be symptomless for blokes, or can make your bell abit sore tingly after you have a slash.

i wanna know more about the straight up pissing yourself, also on a side note..

did you ever watch round the twist ? where the little scamp Bronson swallowed a fish then his cock turned into a propella and he was steaming thru the sea fast as fuck and he won a swimming race with his propella wang .. true story. its was an Aus kids program

19. EWOKS

i should probably say sorry aswell then.. gettin all Pharmacy Linkage.. no more posts from JMZ for a while either.. bet hes ordering a batch now.. id suggest snorting them ..

dose...

i should prob no but who the dude in your sig ?? is it Hunter S.T. ?

20. ArguS

Yeah i realised the insensitivity of that post soon after i posted it my bad..
    As for pissing myself.. I couldnt really piss anyway it was just like a painful dribble, but i felt like i really needed a piss so i would just put my boardies on and there waterproof inner lining would give me the oppurtunity to be constantly pushing for the piss..