Does anyone use reason?

whats this rewire stuff uevery1 is on about, is it complicated to do? i like reason but the sequencer is too fiddly sometimes

Rewire is the connectivity between reason and protools or cubase or whatever, so that you can essentially use reason as a sound module and record/sequence/process the sounds from reason straight into your DAW. some people say that it causes loss of quality and just export their shit from reason as wav then import it into their DAW but i havent found this to be true...

look up youtube for how to set it up with your daw. it's not complicated, you just have to set the ins right...

Rewire is the connectivity between reason and protools or cubase or whatever, so that you can essentially use reason as a sound module and record/sequence/process the sounds from reason straight into your DAW. some people say that it causes loss of quality and just export their shit from reason as wav then import it into their DAW but i havent found this to be true...

look up youtube for how to set it up with your daw. it's not complicated, you just have to set the ins right...

this ^ rewiring is taken from the old analogue days (and still used today) where you would have to phsically rewire on the mixer/synths to get different compressors/flagers etc.
SSL%20Patch%20Bay.JPG

Back
Top Bottom