does anyone stilll have the stems for "matrix & futurebound - all i know"?

djdizzy

i wasn't aware of that remix competition when it happened and can't find any download links for the stems. does anyone still have them available?

lol ok let me reword that. i've done a lot of google searching and all the links to download the stems point back to the play.beatport.com url where they had everyone register back when the remix competition was going on. i can't find any other download link for the stems and that beatport remix comp page has been updated so it doesn't have the stems anymore and shows the winners.

if anyone has the stems can you upload them please? would be much appreciated, spanks!

would be interested too ! also it would be cool if we could make like a general post where everyone could post the stems they have.. so frustrating to miss a remix comp for a song you love.. Just for the thrill of it :)

groelle, i know man it's a bummer. i always miss out on remix competitions and end up looking for stems after the fact but usually places put up mirrors and some of the mirrors are usually still active so i can download them.

fatkidscantjump, that'd be a great idea. i'd def upload the stems i have if someone starts a post like that. i never enter remix competitions but i like having them in case i decide to remix just for the fun of it.

Back
Top Bottom