does anyone know of any good software synthesizers??

unknownelementz

Elementz
does anyone know of any good synths for basslines n such, that resemble cakewalks z3ta at all?? i used t use a pc but switchd to mac, n massive n the usual just arent doin it, dont get me wrong i love massive but it doesnt have tht edgey sound tht z3ta had. any ideas? cheers pzx

any synths that sounds like its from the 80s, there are quite a lot of them out there for free, but there is so much shit out there its nearly impossible to know what to get. but i did a thread on DOA about 80s sounding vsts and got quite a few good replies, here ill go see if i can find it

---------- Post added at 17:03 ---------- Previous post was at 16:54 ----------

doa is down right now. im sure youll find your way though. its all about resampling anyway.

Last edited:
big man with your biggest stabs. show and prove hot shot! and yes predator is bloody amazing. nothing on the freeware side even comes close. but like i said with a little resampling you can come a long way

I just use Sytrus or 3xosc for everything.
Hit shit up with some drive, a little delay and a fat filter and you're good to go.

I agree with Kama, anything by rob papen is solid gold in my opinion. Predator for the synth stabs and leads, albino 3 for the monster basses and blue for some nice ambience

does anyone know of any good synths for basslines n such, that resemble cakewalks z3ta at all?? i used t use a pc but switchd to mac, n massive n the usual just arent doin it, dont get me wrong i love massive but it doesnt have tht edgey sound tht z3ta had. any ideas? cheers pzx

Native Instruments Massive....

www.soundcloud.com/cahb

can i add on a question..?

is there such a thing as a free mac VST host that i could run massive etc in?

reason user innit.

there are standalone vsts hosts, i specifically remember toby (of toby plugs or similar) writing one (pluggo i think it was?) but i have no idea if they got it for mac, id be shocked if they even had notepad for mac tbh
but from what i understand you can use a wrapper in logic on a mac, to run vsts, as it were.

ok thnx 4 all tht guy i already hav n use massive, albino 3 n predator, is ther a gud/safe way of using pc based software on a mac, wot is bootcamp like? I jus basically want t use z3ta.

Ok, Z3ta is ok, but why the hell would you want to use that, when you have the likes of Massive, Albino and Predator! Personally I think any three of those synths are better than Z3ta........although that is only my opinion.........

Back
Top Bottom