Does anyone here use Maschine?

I do, I got it recently and I'm trying to make music using just that, as I felt stuck using Sonar which I seemed to spend more time getting to work than making music.

A friend of mine (who I perform live with from time to time) uses it as a performance tool, and as his main composition tool. He used it with Ableton Live, and pretty much can't use the DAW without it these days. It's a real investment in time to find all the ins and outs and to capitalise on it, but I've seen first hand just how powerful that beast can be!

I had it, used it and eventually sold it. I regret selling it TBH and will probably purchase another one in the future. Being fully tactile with a hardware device is truly a beautiful thing.

I love mine personally but use it outside of the Maschine software quite a bit as a controller. The 2.2 update came out last night with a few new features.

I am thinking of purchasing a Maschine. Do you still recommend it? And which product would you suggest ( Mikro or Maschine main model or Studio i.e.)???

This will be mainly kept in the studio used for productions mainly.
Sent from my RM-914_eu_italy_283 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom