Does anyone here use Maschine?

wreckd

Old Skool Junglist
I do, I got it recently and I'm trying to make music using just that, as I felt stuck using Sonar which I seemed to spend more time getting to work than making music.

SubMix

Mastering Engineer
A friend of mine (who I perform live with from time to time) uses it as a performance tool, and as his main composition tool. He used it with Ableton Live, and pretty much can't use the DAW without it these days. It's a real investment in time to find all the ins and outs and to capitalise on it, but I've seen first hand just how powerful that beast can be!

lostnthesound

Burns Easily in the Sun
VIP Junglist
I had it, used it and eventually sold it. I regret selling it TBH and will probably purchase another one in the future. Being fully tactile with a hardware device is truly a beautiful thing.

khujo1023

I love mine personally but use it outside of the Maschine software quite a bit as a controller. The 2.2 update came out last night with a few new features.

Menosance

aka OSOI
VIP Junglist
I am thinking of purchasing a Maschine. Do you still recommend it? And which product would you suggest ( Mikro or Maschine main model or Studio i.e.)???

This will be mainly kept in the studio used for productions mainly.
Sent from my RM-914_eu_italy_283 using Tapatalk