does anyone have hype engery 98

I had it on tape, lost or nicked as per usual, and did have it on mp3 but thats gone missing too.......i will find it though.

What a great night that was too, i was proper messed up as i'd got off a plane from Ayia Napa about 2-3 hours before i jumped in my mates motor to go.

i remember that was one of the first uk tapes i ever had and hearin those horns like holy shit wwwwooooooowwwww and then moment of silence got goosebumps every time i heard junglist are you ready and it was on
please hook it up if you can i would love to hear it again

hearin those horns like holy shit wwwwooooooowwwww and then moment of silence got goosebumps every time i heard junglist are you ready and it was on

I get goosebumps everytime i heare it too, i had thenm big time at the time, rushing my tits off as well LOL.

In the middle of the 1 minute scilence some happy hardcore yellow workman jacket dude came bowling in blowing his whistle as loud as poss he got untold dirty looks and about a hundred 'Shhhhhhhhhhh'.....he shut up pretty quick.

In the middle of the 1 minute scilence some happy hardcore yellow workman jacket dude came bowling in blowing his whistle as loud as poss he got untold dirty looks and about a hundred 'Shhhhhhhhhhh'.....he shut up pretty quick.

Secretly what your trying to say was that was you right MrG? :D

would it be to much to ask for the b side of this please??:confused::confused:
if not its totally kool i was begining to think id never hear this again man the horns are fuckin wicked hype drops chopper and that charge tune i can just feel the vibe and i wasnt even there

Back
Top Bottom