Does anyone actually like live shows?

IFTN

Just wondering, would anyone actually rather see a DJ do a live show than a DJ set? Every one I've ever seen has been hugely disappointing, it's just like a DJ set except they only play their own songs and instead of mixing them they don't mix them.

I really, really, really do not see the point in a live show. I can't see how it's impressive/preferable in the slightest.

nah i don't see the point.

much more interesting hearing what tunes the DJ is feeling at the time, or what's influenced them..and then there's the new exclusive bits.

don't wanna hear an artists back catalogue with a few knobs twisted here and there

ya no live shows... much rather see a DJ set. I saw Evol Intent do a live show once, and i left that show feeling like i didnt see anything special. they played some bad ass tunes but was not impressed. nothing spectacular performance wise.

I saw icicles live show and I was really impressed. A few mates didnt like it but I thought it was wicked.

Nah they have some studio equipment there and play their tunes live. The spectrasoul one was fucking outstanding

I seen chase and status do a live show and it was pretty impressive but i much prefer a dj set they spend more time on the mixing yet with the live show's they spend to much time showing of with their equipment

I don't really like the "band" live shows... Ableton sets with cool visuals like Camo & Krooked and Sub Focus though (y)

been to a camo & krooked and chase & status one on festivals, wasn't overly impressed but camo & krooked one was still pretty cool (may have had something to do with it being a gig at home for them), played a bit from the new album at the end which sounded ridiculously massive and the crowd was pretty nuts

Back
Top Bottom