Does anybody have the stems from Blu Mar Ten's "All Or Nothing" remix comp?

djdizzy

It's from back in 2012 so all the download links are long-since dead. Do any of you guys still have those stems and if so, can you hook me up?

It's from back in 2012 so all the download links are long-since dead. Do any of you guys still have those stems and if so, can you hook me up?

as a thanks for this you should make a sample pack for a compo with long one note samples and short one shot samples that i can add some loops and breaks to, and viola, compo pack!

what say you dizzy, BMT himself hooked you up, are you going to hook us up?

Thanks! Even though the competition is long gone, I'm a big fan of that track and would love to have the opportunity to remix it regardless of the prize being claimed already.

as a thanks for this you should make a sample pack for a compo with long one note samples and short one shot samples that i can add some loops and breaks to, and viola, compo pack!

what say you dizzy, BMT himself hooked you up, are you going to hook us up?

Sure I could do that but my songs are nowhere near the level of Blu Mar Ten. So anybody getting ahold of stems from my songs would be getting the short end of the deal lol.

no no i dont mean stems, just long notes of pad/bass/keys/leads/etc from your various and may i say AWESOME collection of synths, and also one shot hits, like i know the virus can do drum hits, so a sample pack with long notes and short hits of various types we can use for a compo, what say you, could you do a round in the studio and sample your synths through some rad stuff to make a dope and original sample pack? you certainly have the hardware, and it would be most appreciated!!!

My job's been really demanding lately but I can give it a try if you really want. I have a few questions though...

I'm guessing everything should be recorded in C or is it cool for me to record some sounds in a different note (some sounds having a range of notes that are their sweet spot and it might not be in C) and put the key in parentheses at the end of the file's name?

For lush pads should I record them in C and monophonic or record them as a sustained C major?

What about sounds that are filter modulated, would you prefer them to have a static filter, that way you can modulate the filter movement however you prefer when you sample it?

I don't have any outboard gear to run the synths from, I only have a Focusrite audio interface, I don't have a console or hardware compressor/etc. So should I just record the raw sounds with no processing?

Last edited:
My job's been really demanding lately but I can give it a try if you really want. I have a few questions though...

I'm guessing everything should be recorded in C or is it cool for me to record some sounds in a different note (some sounds having a range of notes that are their sweet spot and it might not be in C) and put the key in parentheses at the end of the file's name?

For lush pads should I record them in C and monophonic or record them as a sustained C major?

What about sounds that are filter modulated, would you prefer them to have a static filter, that way you can modulate the filter movement however you prefer when you sample it?

I don't have any outboard gear to run the synths from, I only have a Focusrite audio interface, I don't have a console or hardware compressor/etc. So should I just record the raw sounds with no processing?

Record however you please, just glad that youre willling to do it!!!
However, indeed no filter action, and single sustained notes, no chords so that one might filter and create music as one might want.

@Brex @IV4 @Dark Lizardro

This is what i was talking about, this abosulte beauty of a man, is going to whoop up a sample pack from all those awesome synths! then ill add some loops for noobs, and were well underway to the next compo!

oh no, ive actually asked @djdizzy if he cant put together a sample pack from his rather considerable studio that we then may use to do a compo with. he did say he didnt have much time, but yeah, take 40 minutes, whoop up a pack of basic tones, hits, notes and stabs from all the more prominent model machines, and illl add some noob loops (so noobs can join too) and blue water breaks, and we have ourselves a compo!

ive missed the last two, so i really am ready, ill try and put up a prize and oh yeah we need to come up with a concept. BUT sample pack first, what say you dizzy?

Back
Top Bottom