does any1 no if theres gonna b a sanctuary festival next year ?

craigblap

ive been told that The Matterly Bowl in winchester is being turned in2 a football ground and slamin vinyl dont want 2 host the event anywere else dont no if this is true hopefully not plz help cheers :rave:

dunno.. but i got an answer to something the other day that suggested that they will hold another one at some point

live 5 mins from the place and im pretty certain its not being turned into a football ground.. quite a few events get held there, motorcross being one of them..

Last edited:
i'm from winch aswell and my family are friends wit the family that own that land and

a)they r pretty much hippies so from knowing them personally i doubt they would do somethin like build a football ground
b)my dad used to teach their sons football and my bro played footie with 1 of them so i guess my rents would have found out by now
c)who would build a football ground there anyway, there r no big teams who need a ground in the area and its in the middle of nowhere not a good place if ppl r going every fortnight

i aint sayin ur lyin bout it bruv but its prob jus a rumour, they been doin a festival there for years and the family that own it love it and plus they have been expandin recently doin other events like motocross
so hopefully the festival will countinue, although i did used to prefer 1 solid night of ravin then 2 half nights

yeah the rain and mud was a bit of a nightmate at 6 in the morning. think it took me half hour to get to my tent just cos i kept losing my shoes and spacing out lol. the matterly bowl is a wicked venue though

ive been told that The Matterly Bowl in winchester is being turned in2 a football ground and slamin vinyl dont want 2 host the event anywere else dont no if this is true hopefully not plz help cheers :rave:

They wont build on the site!

its got historical value!

its the site where president eisenhower addressed the troops in world war 2 b4 d-day! And the joe lewis fight in the 1940s!

i'm from winch aswell and my family are friends wit the family that own that land and

a)they r pretty much hippies so from knowing them personally i doubt they would do somethin like build a football ground
b)my dad used to teach their sons football and my bro played footie with 1 of them so i guess my rents would have found out by now
c)who would build a football ground there anyway, there r no big teams who need a ground in the area and its in the middle of nowhere not a good place if ppl r going every fortnight

i aint sayin ur lyin bout it bruv but its prob jus a rumour, they been doin a festival there for years and the family that own it love it and plus they have been expandin recently doin other events like motocross
so hopefully the festival will countinue, although i did used to prefer 1 solid night of ravin then 2 half nights

cheers mate that just what i got told thought it was a load of bollocks now im pretty sure it iz :) sanc next year cant wait :D

Back
Top Bottom