Doctor P - Sweet Shop Reeemmmixxx!!!!

Absolutely fucking horrific. It's just a collection of high pitched noises

I can't believe shit like this gets thrown in with the quality non-wobble dubstep being released. To me this is just clownstep slowed down. Total non-music

ahahahahaahaha!

quality

---------- Post added at 13:28 ---------- Previous post was at 13:28 ----------

I can't believe shit like this gets thrown in with the quality non-wobble dubstep being released. To me this is just clownstep slowed down. Total non-music

I think, it just might be a piss take?

Thing is Dubstep does this for a joke, but thousands of people will tell you how good Man of Steel is. Kind of gets you thinking

really?

When you said "this has restored my faith in dubstep" I thought
"Oh good, someone has got rid of the shitty screeching and wobble and added some nice atmosphere and deep bass and pads"

But no, instead they made it even worse than it already is.
I don't care if it IS a joke, it's still ear rape :|

Thing is Dubstep does this for a joke, but thousands of people will tell you how good Man of Steel is. Kind of gets you thinking

what the fuck is all the hate on man of steel? i hear bare kids cracking jokes about it, that tune was one of the original jump up bangers. kenny ken @ mach one with hyper d, get to know.

Back
Top Bottom