Doctor P - Sweet Shop (Camo & Krooked Remix)

That is fucking shite imo, disappointed! Will smash dancefloors tho so fair play to them (y)

the one on the MOS mix cd is the "friction edit", which will never come out.

The remix krooked played here is the Friction vs. Camo & Krooked remix, which will be released on maximum boost in a few weeks.

Really really hate the original, and all the other remix.. but somehow i actually quite like this, they've done wonders with a shit shit tune imo. Will be bagged! Wicked mix aswell!

---------- Post added at 23:30 ---------- Previous post was at 23:12 ----------

Drums are sick! Completely new for them!

Off topic but AMC is a fuckin talented dj!

---------- Post added at 21:11 ---------- Previous post was at 21:08 ----------

Also ID of the track at 17:40???

hes fucking sick aint he, never really gave him a chance jus assumed it was bender bass.
that tune tho is sick but the problem is the original was jus rinsed buy loads of faggoty emo's into thier dubstep....could be a job for the marklar tho

both have their place, i quite like this though, makes it a lot more upbeat and danceable to, benefits of dnb over dubstep i suppose

how anyone can like ANY of the versions is beyond me. They're all horrible :thumbsd:

this

---------- Post added at 13:19 ---------- Previous post was at 13:17 ----------

Also if this was a thread about a dubstep remix of a dnb tune you would all be whining about how you dissagree with dubstep remixes of dnb tunes and how they've ruined it. Yet the othert way round its ok and its a big improvement.

Hypocrites :D

Back
Top Bottom