Drum & Bass Doctor P - Neon (The Rotherman Remix) - Feedback appreciated

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by The Rotherman, Sep 22, 2012.

1. The Rotherman

The Rotherman New Member

So the Neon competition was a while ago, and I did a remix for it but wasn't entirely happy. So I spent another two months perfecting it and here it is!

If you could comment on anything you like/dislike I would really appreciate it.

2. pattycake

pattycake Member

Not really feeling it but there's good production/arrangement, I think choice of sounds brings the track down. Vocals are nice but not great.

3. lasiien

lasiien Meh

Good production here, nice job. Not sure about the first drop, almost feels to me like you start the main part a bit early with the bass coming in ? (perhaps that's intended, though the drop at 3.21 sounds better to me). Really like the part at 1.30 btw, nice when everything stops just for a sec :)

4. The Rotherman

The Rotherman New Member

Thanks for the feedback, I got a bit stressed over four months of working on it! :p

5. The Rotherman

The Rotherman New Member

Yes it's intended but I see what you mean on the 3:21 drop. On that one I wanted to change the modulation of the drop synth but couldn't get the effect without stopping everything