Doc Scott on Bailey's Show this week!

seeing as he went on a massive t'internet rant about Radio 1 it would seem the perfect place to gun them, their DJ's and their music policy is on..... the BBC?

1xtras part of radio1/the bbc though non? if he had any kind of rude boy stance he'd flat out refuse to go on there.

1xtras part of radio1/the bbc though non? if he had any kind of rude boy stance he'd flat out refuse to go on there.

you'd think.

but during his twitter rant he made a point of bigging up Bailey, hence his appearance i guess

Doc Scott is probably my favourite dj around, and along with Marcus Intalex, Andy C and Marky, is one of the best.

A true pioneer of soundscaping!

Good on him for having a go at Groove, who has been riding (excuse the pun) his luck for years now!

Also, not all heads knowing how to dance to his breaks doesn't mean anything.. he shapes them in a deeply rhythmic way.

seriously looking forward to this, hopefully doc scott should shed some light on release dates for spy's 12 and hlz's 12 on 31 records.. hope he doesn't bitch to much though i mean i know its funny but its just a bit repetative really.... wish he just let his music do the talking since he's one of the best producers in drum and bass and 31 records has a serious influence, always forget that doc scott signed vault, thats legendary

This was excellent, especially the interview where Bailey and Doc Scott took the piss out of Mistabishi

Back
Top Bottom