Doc Scott getting mad!

I assume this about his track being remixed and given away for free.... I was just gonna post something about this I just gave him a bit of a lecture on Facebook, fucking mard arse if you ask me.

Producers have been doing this for years, how many tracks have been bootlegged by dnb producers and sold giving fuck all back to the original producer, plus you have the fact dnb pretty much spawned from the Amen Break which was sampled from The Winstons track

Mr 'Kwest' you are a total idiot. A moron. Take this pathetic excuse of a compilation down or live to regret it. Your are insulting every single artist you have illegally remixed on here. Take it down, then contact each artist concerned and politely ask their permission. One or two may even say yes. Seriously, you need to rethink your approach. You have upset a lot of my friends with this. Tony Colman aka London Elektricity.

:jay:

yea thats mad.

Its not like it was one or two tracks either!
Guy either has some prized balls the size of melons
or possibly the stupidest mind in the galaxy.

I choose the latter.

on the one hand, they are shit remixes

on the other hand, hes not selling them, theyre free, for doc scott to go on some fucking hissy fit because someone remixed his tune is pretty pathetic. And some of the comments are completely right about the origin of jungle being all about abusing copyright and sampling stuff etc. For a jungle producer to threaten the legal route over samples is majorly hypocritical.

---------- Post added at 12:00 ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 ----------

Colman upsets me and my friends with his pile of shit label, should ask my permission before releasing anything that might make my ears bleed.

on the one hand, they are shit remixes

on the other hand, hes not selling them, theyre free, for doc scott to go on some fucking hissy fit because someone remixed his tune is pretty pathetic. And some of the comments are completely right about the origin of jungle being all about abusing copyright and sampling stuff etc. For a jungle producer to threaten the legal route over samples is majorly hypocritical.

I agree with Harry there. Reminds me of the mafia..in the hardcore day nobody cared, now they all want to do legitimate business.

someone need to put doc scott and goldie in there place they are getting seriously old

what the f**k is moombahton??

110bpm, like that sort of latin-america rap beat

getting pretty popular now as dubstep artists are experimenting with it

by experimenting, I mean, putting a fuck ton of screeches, yugs, wobs and yays over the top

110bpm, like that sort of latin-america rap beat

getting pretty popular now as dubstep artists are experimenting with it

by experimenting, I mean, putting a fuck ton of screeches, yugs, wobs and yays over the top

I personally like to think of it as the mentally disabled cousin of dirty electro house.

Back
Top Bottom