DOA vs DNBA 2005 Production Forum Results

wayz

head.gif

Its been a long time in waiting but the final results have been submitted by John B

The 2005 Production competition between Dogs On Acid and Drum & Bass Arena was organised to bring together the two largest online Drum & Bass communities in the first ever production head to head.
The participants were challenged to produce a track from a "War Of The Worlds"-themed sample pack. The finished tracks were collected and voted by both forums for their top 3 favourite tunes.

On September 4th, the Drum & Bass Arena representatives were announced, in which Panda, Dynamic and DJ Litta were chosen as the D&B Arena top 3.
On September 5th, the Dogs On Acid representatives were announced, in which DJ Nifty, Data, and DJ Id were chosen as the Dogs On Acid top 3.

The tracks were then submitted to John B for the final round of the competition. All of the tracks were assigned a number for more objectivity and finally given a brief review and assigned the final rank.

And now the final results by John B:

THE RESULTS

checked this out and was shock to see dj id up their...
listened to his track which is good shit.
just that i played at a night with him last year and he was doin some truly awful shit i mean bad!!
good to see that he has changed his ways..
go on ID

I'm suprised that dnbanana actually won, you'd have thought DOA would have won, because of their larger pool of talent and resources. Horses for courses I suppose :slick:

Indi said:
I'm suprised that dnbanana actually won, you'd have thought DOA would have won, because of their larger pool of talent and resources. Horses for courses I suppose :slick:

Haha so did the rest of the world, and the posts were closed on DOA aswell, what a joke.

Big up DNBA :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom