DOA twat

Ha ha......more internet hardmen!! The bloke should stick to handbags at ten paces...burbuury handbags of course !!! HA HA :pat: THough rather than waste the effort of twating him in the eye $marty, I reckonmend laxitives and LSD in the pint......Of course I would never do this to someone cos I love everyone....especially my MUM

Shitmat should have just ignored him, like he does every time some fascist has a sense of humour failure and goes up and complains about their favourite tune, that they take very seriously, being turned into a joke. He shouldn't have tried to knock his cap off. But to brag about the whole situation on a forum is just lame... What a wanker

Jesus man now I know why I never surf DOA, I've been away from the forums for a while & have recently come back & everytime dnb forum is always on point with good topics & worthy debates not just some burberry fuck head thinking that he knows everything about the music just because he's been 2 the Sancturey.
Angers me people don't have any constructive critiscism they just throw abuse & think it's ok.
Have some respect

F F F F F
FUCKING..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................IDIOT! :piss:

sayber said:
Angers me people don't have any constructive critiscism they just throw abuse & think it's ok.
Have some respect
Have to agree...even if I don't like what is said here sometimes, ( and probably have typed afew others didn't like) I would be more inclined to take the mick than large it ( though I did go on about an abusive jogger in the waffle bit the other day errr sorry)..in fact I think I had better join DOA , I think I would fit in just fine there ...NOT
Ain't it funny how only wanna be hard men actually make a noise ...teh real ones don't need to prove a thing :evil:

im quite sure that thread is a piss take of some sort, i dont honestly think if that happened someone would even bother writing about it, lol who gives a fuck about someone knocking off there cap. Threads like that are normal on DOA, then someone will no doubt so a parady thread.

Reapa said:
im quite sure that thread is a piss take of some sort, i dont honestly think if that happened someone would even bother writing about it, lol who gives a fuck about someone knocking off there cap. Threads like that are normal on DOA, then someone will no doubt so a parady thread.
maybe, but if its real.... fuckwit. complete and utter fuckwit. nuff said :rolleyes:

I find the majority of DOA highly amusing, but it needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. Don't take everything you see on there as divine law. If you don't like it, just ignore it. (y)

Indi said:
I find the majority of DOA highly amusing, but it needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. Don't take everything you see on there as divine law. If you don't like it, just ignore it. (y)

Its 99% crap. Actually more crap if you count the worthwhile content on the boards by pixel space. Never have so much bandwidth been wasted on so much shit. Even on crap eating fetish sites.

Dustek said:
Its 99% crap. Actually more crap if you count the worthwhile content on the boards by pixel space. Never have so much bandwidth been wasted on so much shit. Even on crap eating fetish sites.
Only on the internet would somone try to tell you letting someone else crap in your mouth is a sexy thing to do !!!!!!! :monkey:

Back
Top Bottom