DOA is fucked

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Mania, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Mania

Mania i fukin wot m8

Okey, so as soon as vexus brought it back - huge ups to him - of course i wanted to check it out. full of classic threads, Q&As, fueds, known producers, etc. Dnbs internet history on a webpage, yeah.
    So i've been pretty active, just sticking around the production forum, not too bad a few decent threads a lot of knowledge hanging around. But here's the thing.

Ive never seen so many fucking ignorant misinformed tunnel visioned clueless know at all cunts in one place. The amount of :teeth: in each discussion topic is near the level found in a school for autists. So much stupidity i have to restrain myself from not only pissing myself with laughter but also replying to every single cringe post and pointing out how they mustve been dropped as a child.
    Now i can understand why some people wanted it to lay rest.

2. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

lol... having just come back to the forums and only finding out about DOA today and checking site this is funny cos i had a lookand yeah some shit talk in there huh... ill stillpost. probably suit me more there than here :teeth:

3. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

4. Shatner's Bosom

Shatner's Bosom murder TANMUSHIMUSHI

lol you should have seen it before, it's really tolerable now imo

5. sonicjunglist

sonicjunglist :Sounds of Intelligence:

the way it looks annoys me

6. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

so fucking true dude. check the date on threads you read mania, you shouldve seen the compressor discussion round 2003, fucking hell man, people were posting settings for specific elements as if it was evangelion, the digital vs analog debate was bloody rampant, the daw vs daw thing even more so, i cant tell you how much that place has matured. its still pretty ill natured, but i find since it was reborn the friendliness has upped like 1000% so yes, you shouldve seen it before. and before that, because before they switched to that shit slow server it was even worse.

jawdnb i respect that, thats your preference and this forum is because of its peculiar nature certauinly is not for everyone. you wont be missed however. people of a prickish nature never are.

jimjimjim, ManuForti and herojuana like this.
  7. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

i cant help it it logiks i gotta piss wi the cock god gave me... i was only joking though i actually love it here regardless of my unpopularity... meh.

logikz likes this.
  8. logikz

haha that you do, that you do, sorry mate, i dont usually lash out like that. i always liked doa, will always post there, but this is our corner of the internet where we can do as we please, albeit in a dnb at wolverhampton related manner. so its not like twitter or bacefook, because its... this. way, way different. only thing they have in common is that its online, you cant get by with email alone, got to have some sort of social media. which i guess forums are. notice i didnt mention banana arena.

9. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

its all good i know im a prick so i didnt take any offence... I liked DOA aswell i was more stunned at how it looked when i logged in for first time in years.

Anyone know what happened to that dnbscene site it was pretty cool aswell seems to have been left to die

10. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Not sure why but I never looked at DOA , ever. I guess that makes me a heathen or something.

11. Subjekt Music

Subjekt Music Well-Known Member

DOA was shit tbh

12. logikz

never heard of.
    also,
    never mind that.
    We have much bigger fish to fry. We must discuss compressor settings over a bottle of funador and 5 grams of yay. where the hell is Seamus when you need him

13. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

Good site i wont spam it here though.

Ok ill bring the tonic wine and the blues, and my experience in overused distortion methods.