DOA down??

DOA went down for me aproximatly a year and a half ago and I haven't looked back since. :mkay:

1992 said:
DOA went down for me aproximatly a year and a half ago and I haven't looked back since. :mkay:

wise choice, there is nuthin there but haterade, cuntshit and post whores... :fuckinpc:

GreenBoy said:
wise choice, there is nuthin there but haterade, cuntshit and post whores... :fuckinpc:

hmm

at least its relatively lively.

hardly anything goes on here from one day to the next, no disrespect..

also its funny.

and haterade? what's wrong with showing your displeasure with cheesy, rubbish drum&bass that seems to dominate the mainstream scene nowadays?

:rolleyes:

in any case its workin for me again, so I'm outtie seen! :finger:

ZESTOI said:
habit why did you leave the bananarena?

quik answer:

it stopped being fun.

there's a lot of wankers on there.

don't get me wrong, nuff safe heads.

but on DOA there's a lot of people on my wavelength, mostly in a musical sense

why did YOU leave Banana arena?

habit said:
at least its relatively lively.

hardly anything goes on here from one day to the next, no disrespect..

100 posts per min...cant follow that mate

habit said:
also its funny.

the only person that cracks a smile on my face is Da Appachekilla, who is hated by most pips there...id rather not comment about the rests sense of humor...<<shut up man>>bah...

habit said:
and haterade? what's wrong with showing your displeasure with cheesy, rubbish drum&bass that seems to dominate the mainstream scene nowadays?

:rolleyes:

nothing wrong with that mate. BUT...there a diffrence between saying
<<i think Dillinjas tunes are lacking of originallity, due to same brake use and cheesy vocals>>
and saying
<<Dillinja sucks ass, and all the fuckers listening to his tunes are gaylords that blow cock>>

Also if you aint got at least 1000 posts noone is paying attention to wot you say, resulting to loads of newbs posting crap every 3 seconds jus to get a """respectable""" post count...Plus all the fukin hate between UK-US..(all other countries dont excist in DOA..)...and i wont even mention the ghetto all the top posters have done...they think their the pimps in there or someting...

bungle said:

:lighter: :gun:

habit said:
quik answer:

it stopped being fun.

there's a lot of wankers on there.

don't get me wrong, nuff safe heads.

but on DOA there's a lot of people on my wavelength, mostly in a musical sense

why did YOU leave Banana arena?

I never left, I still lurk and make the occasional post. :p

GorDo said:
100 posts per min...cant follow that mate

the only person that cracks a smile on my face is Da Appachekilla, who is hated by most pips there...id rather not comment about the rests sense of humor...<<shut up man>>bah...:gaywhite:

The only guy on there that was funny in my time spent there was "New Zealand Junglist" That guy was a hoot. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom