do your bit

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by rysk, Feb 26, 2013.

1. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

2. rj_dnb

rj_dnb Well-Known Member

No-one wants him. Send him to France.

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

NICE TRY NARC

4. logikz

NICE TRY NARC

5. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

well spunk in my armpit call me clive

i've been rumbled

6. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

7. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

AFAIK the man is doing great in pissing of right wing gun nuts, you better bring something relevant instead of "he´s a cunt." Because that makes you a cunt, cunt. :teeth:

8. Smickus

Smickus Active Member

piers morgan is a cunt but not as big a cunt as that paranoid twat alex jones. that interview was hi-lar-i-ous.

9. logikz

i tried to upload the tune, deeguns, but it didnt fking do the thing right. ill try again tomorrow, right now i have to bike reallyreallyreallyreally fking faaaarrrrrrrrrrr. for reasons i cannot divulge, need to know basis, like the black ops army innit. and you aint black mate, not by a long shot. in fact, considering your nationality, chances are you are the complete opposite. which im pretty sure is rasist.

10. logikz

i tried to upload the tune, deeguns, but it didnt fking do the thing right. ill try again tomorrow, right now i have to bike reallyreallyreallyreally fking faaaarrrrrrrrrrr. for reasons i cannot divulge, need to know basis, like the black ops army innit. and you aint black mate, not by a long shot. in fact, considering your nationality, chances are you are the complete opposite. which im pretty sure is rasist.

11. Smickus

Smickus Active Member

loving the double posts today logikz

12. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

I´m semi-tuareg.

13. Hombre-J

Hombre-J Currently Ballsacked

I smell bacon. You five-0 brah?

14. logikz

haha am i 5-0 he asks.

yes. start doing swim and swat and swing a.nd all that immediately. we need to spread distrust and sedition and dysentry certainly immigrant tension (mexican border cross) and names like kevin and ethan and cash (the name, btw, did you know cashs daughter is named 'honesty'? not johnny btw its his first name)

so did anybody have an alky teacher in school growing up? i knew this girl who had to 'get cozy' with a teacher, in his closet that hed found, where there was space enough to set up a tent bed and a lamp where hed read books and drink special brew. she had to 'get cozy' (this happened twice) with him or shed be held back another year. the story doesnt tell what getting cozy meant exactly, at the time, but judging by her ill concealed disgust, at what im sure was both with him and herself, it was probably much more than a sixteen year old girl could handle from an old fat balding alky perv like that. she actually said she hated him but couldnt bring hersef grass him up. because what happened in that closet fked with her head. pretty sure her idea of intimacy along with her self esteem was pretty shot at that point, not to mention ever since. she had long black hair, green eyes and the kind of body type when like shes short, and wide, with big tits, giving the illusion that shes fat, but when you get her clothes off, shes not fat, you know that body type? usually they get fat pretty soon, but the main thing was she had a skin condition, she would have insane outbreaks of rash/psoriasis/hives, lots of puss and it got worse when she picked at it becasue it was itchy, and this, ultimately, lead to her quitting school. at a very young age. gosh , im alittle drunk, and its late, found a bottle of white and normally i wouldnt steal my flatmates shit but

15. Smickus

Smickus Active Member

had an alcoholic drama teacher, all the props in the drama room were empty bottles of wine! she got caught in her car with six empty bottles of red and was drinking from one as the police caught her... front page of local rag, absolute comedy!