do you think this bloke on ebay is on the fiddle ???? hahaha ... 15 grands worth??

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Feb 26, 2010.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

do you think this bloke on ebay is on the fiddle ???? hahaha ... 20+ grands worth??

he got 20+ grands worth of phones on sale , all to end today/tonight, he wants payment via paypal striaght away ..

blatently hasnt got 100 odd phones and macs to sell..

just gunna get all the cash and leg it ..

GOOD LAD .. id do the same if i had the bollocks,

got a mate who did it.. sold 2 phones a few years back now... ended up having to do community service..

this is someone in london tho, whos not been a member of ebay long at all .. they just gunna take the 20+ grand and leave the country blatently..

anyone else up for selling 500 laptops with me ???

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/mohsin1980/m...7C72%3A2471&_ipg=&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_pgn=2

Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  2. Lunos

Lunos Active Member

Re: do you think this bloke on ebay is on the fiddle ???? hahaha ... 15 grands worth?

dodgy cunt

3. EWOKS

Re: do you think this bloke on ebay is on the fiddle ???? hahaha ... 15 grands worth?

actually ... you wont see them becuase of the auctions all end soon .. suspect .. im tempted to buy one coz some are good deals but i know i wont recieve it ..

the auction all end over 6 hours odd .. which means when he put them on it was the middle of the night.. probably cocked out his sweed.. after getting in 20 grands worth of debt or sum shit ..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the list goes on .....

from a bloke with a low feedback rating.. and new to ebay...

id say dodgy fecker !!!!!

4. EWOKS

EDIT : CHECK 3RD PIC DOWN ...

thats where he decided to start listing macs !!!!

not 15 grands worth , about 20 - 30 grands maybe ..

5. EWOKS

fuckin hell .. im jelous ..

i dunno why.. its so tempting to be a wrongun and do what hes done .. but would paypal allow all the transactions so quick ? how long till the 30 grand is in the bank ?? ..

hes sold 6 things in the last 6 months haha.. now hes listing this ..

6. Original Nuttah

Original Nuttah They Call My Dad Machete

woah! crazy. but he wont get away with it.. they will catch him.

7. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

Ethix...dont blow me up...i have 15 cereal boxes with an apple drawn on and a few nokia 6110's with replacable facias...dont blow my cover...on your shouders be it when i am in the nick....50,50??...i am a scouser, i know what i am doin....

8. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

Woah that's deffo gotta be dodgy, but not to worry, eBay will know that this is happening and will probably be watching closely.

9. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

i've sold the fake phones off shop walls before. advertised as display model. no features. this phone is a display model. sold a nokia n80 for 70 quid. sold an n95 for 280 but i got scammed with some fraudulent paypal emails.

10. dnb in ya face

dnb in ya face Loud and Dirrrty

Nah he wont get any money.

When your new paypal "hold" your funds until either a) 21 days pass without negative feedback, or b) + feedback is recieved.

I bet he wont realse this and will be shitting himself right about now.

11. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

He's got 100% positive feedback from 26 sales already though.

It takes 5 working days for the funds to transfer to your bank account anyway.

12. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

ye paypal are better than banks when it comes to money

he could just be trying to warp the market, maybe the guy wants a smartphone himself and by flooding the market with fake items he might be able to get himself a bargain

13. EWOKS

yea.. but only 6 in the last 6 months .. and even then i think 1 or 2 arnt members any more .. he just obviously warmwed up his account for this ..

but anyway as someone said , paypal are not new to this sort of thing.. if someone has incomiong invoices of about 30 grand .. there gunna chack before they allow it .. this dudes goin down

14. EWOKS

and the majority of stuff is stuff hes bought ..

so hes a new seller , not registerd as a business and hes selling 20 macs, 100 nokia n900's or whatever , and the rest .. now he selling nothing ..

last night i bet he was watching his ebay account wannking..

15. dnb in ya face

The police will be aware of this im sure. They will think he's either stolen them or is gunna do a runner.

Imagine the ebay fee's hes gunna have to pay though! Not to mention paypal hahahaha

16. EWOKS

yea.. paypals about 5% now i think .. so he gnna be paying a couple grand fees on paypal .. then the ebay charges ..

funny if he did have all this tho.. if he has . hes blatenty robbed some warehouse or sumthin..

but then , you wouldnt list everything you had all in one night , overnight.. in 6 hours.. you'd spread it out .. so hes probs planning a runner.

17. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

or he left himself signed in and he's been eBay-raped

18. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

haha legend!

19. dnb in ya face

I think your onto something there Blurr, Im gunna do it and if I get caught, pretend you have been ebay raped. Someone must have stolen my password or some crap like that.

I reckon it can be done.

Ive been a little cunt on ebay before. I sold a "undated 20p" that I obviously didnt have. I was running low on funds before payday and used it as a "loan". Got £243 or something like that. Got the money, 5 days later she was chasing it up. I made up some crap about i was selling it for my grandad and he was on holiday! Then once I had been paid I told her after double checking it was only undated on one side rather than two. Im so sorry blah blah blah, heres your money back. I lost the ebay fees obviously but hey it sorted me out. Positive feedback saying "Very honest and guiniune ebayer"

Thanks very much! :D

20. groelle

groelle Well-Known Member

a mate of mine regularly photos his collection of wii games, then putting the photo on ebay, saying in the last sentence "your only bidding on this one game"

sells for like 160€ every time..