do you think there should be any more mosques built in england ..

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by 12 inch grinch, Aug 23, 2005.

1. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

i was reading this mag at work to day with some critic or something going on about how many there are in the uk and its diabolical he also sez in the last year theres been 8 % uprise in mosques in the uk .... true or lie ,i dont no ! but beliveable..

(soft explanation because i dont want to be called racist)

but my view is no more why not just pray at home or round your mates house i just think there is plenty around defanetly no more needed !

whats your views then people nothing harsh just a point or two..

2. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Christ man, you really have no idea how you just came across...

3. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

Do you think there should be any more churches built in England? Or synagogues? Everyone has the right to worship the deity of their choice, it is one of the freedoms of our citizens, regardless of ethnicity. Mosques are the places of worship for muslims, its well out of order to tell a muslim to go pray at his mate's house, no matter how much you try and sugar coat it. Sure there may be a lot of mosques already built, but that doesn't give you the right to say they cannot build any more, should they care to do so. If its because you think there is a lot of shady business going down in mosques, shady business has been going on in many forms of god's house for 1000's of years, there's nothing new in it.

4. Alba

Alba geddiddinya

i'd say more shady business goes on at fabric every weekend... maybe we should demolish that?

5. playtoy'

playtoy' anauric

don't they have to pray facing a particular direction ???

a place of worship is a place of worship.....to build a place of worship i would understand this is a nominated place of worship that symbolises the religion in some way or another?

to further albas comment.....how would you like it if some random said to you why dont you fuck off and just drop at your mates house and boogie there: stop building clubs.

bit offensive.
    id also imagine that your first reaction to an unthoughtout comment like that is: thats essentially what clubs are there for mate.

go figure.

6. 12 inch grinch

easy people if you read what i rote ubove all i said was something i red in mag at work take this thread how you want im just saying my view of what was quoted in the mag ... so dont get it twisted !

7. 12 inch grinch

your crazy! ive havent said theres shady bussness going down or anything like that your getting your self bang at it really chill your bone and read what ive wrote properly there is nothing in my thread previous that is wrong in if so why dont the moderater cancel the thread if people are gona get offended by what ive wrote....:violin: if this thread is as bad out as you make it clear it from site ... :weirdo: peace&human wrights all the waY:rolleyes:

8. zeeky deek

zeeky deek Moaning all the time.

*In steps the Muslim*

Basically, the reason why we need Mosques is that, while it's not essential, it's said, that if possible, brothers should pray together as a communion.

Also, Friday being the Holy day, Mosques are needed to host the prayers and sermons, and as the Muslim population of the country increass, so must the amount of Mosques to house them,

Now, I can understand the concern, main one being that idiots who completely twist the faith for programming and brain washing are building small Mosques, that essentially, are used for recruiting, that does need to be stopped, but for the legimate Muslim population, such as myself, to say that the Government should limit the space we have to worship would be perhaps the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

9. 12 inch grinch

a respectful response zeek i put this thread up because the artical intrested me when i was reading it the other day nothing major at all just intrested to no the average view senn as the artical seemed to be quite intense points , some people have twisted my thread completely . ......boooooo .:sleep:

10. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

I think you misread my reply. My response was towards the article, not just your comment, I didn't make any degoratory comment personally towards you. When I wrote 'you', I mean people reading, as a pronoun, I didn't mean you personally.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2005
  11. zeeky deek

The article you read either doesn't have a point, or you failed to highlight it Grinchey.

12. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

As compared to:

I think you're making it completely clear what your view is. Or you really need to work on expressing yourself clearly.

13. Alba

Alba geddiddinya

clear as mud *shakes head*

14. 12 inch grinch

(y)

15. 12 inch grinch

your a spud stop patraniseing my thread you :tosser:

16. popeye

popeye I've been naughty, I'm banned

NAH BLUD no more mosques and no more immigrants......

17. popeye

popeye I've been naughty, I'm banned

i know a good spot to build a mosque.on the pompey land fill site that will disguise curry odour

18. zeeky deek

Are you kidding me?

People like you don't deserve to live on the planet as it is today. Hey, teh 70s called, they want their racists back.

19. Alba

Alba geddiddinya

scuse me guvner but what is a spud?

:lol: :teeth:

20. ZESTOI

ZESTOI time for heroes.