DO YOU STILL LIKE JUMP UP

sick quote from mesh tho:
I never thought jungle/d'n'b was meant to be this intelligent form of music that showed what a cool cat you were, its always been about the rush !!

I actually enjoy Jump Up, although I do hate sub-genres

Some jump up however is making me rethink a bit. Pleasure was one of my fave producers but right now I can only listen to Flesh Eaters, Massacre, Bounty Hunter (VIP) and In The Dark (VIP)

Still enjoy most jump up like Modified Motion, Original Sin, Confidon, etc etc

du luv jump up obviously but i prefer the majority of older jump up, new stuff such as origin sin, sly etc. they seem to be smashin it at the moment but i just ant feelin it, almost sort of emo drum and bass sum of it, nd recycled i prefer quality from quantity. still luv the jump up tho but recently have been vairying my orders with liquid, ragga, jungle etc. makes mixing alot funner and alot less boring when have more variety to play

du luv jump up obviously but i prefer the majority of older jump up, new stuff such as origin sin, sly etc. they seem to be smashin it at the moment but i just ant feelin it,
almost sort of emo drum and bass sum of it,
nd recycled i prefer quality from quantity. still luv the jump up tho but recently have been vairying my orders with liquid, ragga, jungle etc. makes mixing alot funner and alot less boring when have more variety to play

Press logout immediately. Seriously, its critically important that you do.

For me, it's the scene that surrounds it all. The people who go to purely 'jump-up' sort of raves aren't my cup of tea. Since I joined the forum my taste in D&B has matured alot more, my eyes have been opened to all sorts I didn't know about. Even though I knew alot already! If that makes sense!

For me, it's the scene that surrounds it all. The people who go to purely 'jump-up' sort of raves aren't my cup of tea.

Agreed MASSIVELY.
I used to only really listen to liquid and alot of tech stuff, used to hate jump up, but then i started loving it about 6 months ago, starting to get a tiny bit bored of it now though.
But i think if you played hovercraft or International Sound in ten years, the crowd would still go sick

Ezee,

Im DJ Konnect and im competing in the random concept/aftershock dj comp, please check the video and leave some feedback, all help and support would be appreciated. Thanx for your time.

Heres the link, hope you like it!

Tracklist:

Shy Fx – Bambaata (Break Remix)
>> S.P.Y – Seeing through shadows
Subterra – Steppaholics
Chase&Status – Smash TV
Noisia – Diplodocus
Rufige Kru – Is this real (Commix remix)
Break – Is this what you want
Noisia – Crank
Break & Survial – Sick
Proxima – Critical Forces
Die – Flash Point
Fierce & C4C – Carrier
Mampi Swift – One finger
S.P.Y – Monochrome
Chase&Status – Take me away
D-Bridge – True romance
Chase&Status – Informer
Commix – Talk to Frank (Break Remix)
Ed Rush & Optical – Pacman (Upbeats Remix)
>> Digital & Spirit – Phantom Force (Spirit Remix)
Spor – Stop it

i love jump up everyone slags it off but when it is droped in a rave the place allways goes nuts.. i dont tend to listen to it on my own as much as others though... but for some reason i just keep listening to Hype's set from Westfest which is actually quality.

Last edited:
Ezee,

Im DJ Konnect and im competing in the random concept/aftershock dj comp, please check the video and leave some feedback, all help and support would be appreciated. Thanx for your time.

Heres the link, hope you like it!

Tracklist:

Shy Fx – Bambaata (Break Remix)
>> S.P.Y – Seeing through shadows
Subterra – Steppaholics
Chase&Status – Smash TV
Noisia – Diplodocus

Rufige Kru – Is this real (Commix remix)
Break – Is this what you want
Noisia – Crank
Break & Survial – Sick
Proxima – Critical Forces
Die – Flash Point
Fierce & C4C – Carrier
Mampi Swift – One finger
S.P.Y – Monochrome
Chase&Status – Take me away
D-Bridge – True romance
Chase&Status – Informer
Commix – Talk to Frank (Break Remix)
Ed Rush & Optical – Pacman (Upbeats Remix)
>> Digital & Spirit – Phantom Force (Spirit Remix)
Spor – Stop it

Ok Mr Friction.

For me, it's the scene that surrounds it all. The people who go to purely 'jump-up' sort of raves aren't my cup of tea. Since I joined the forum my taste in D&B has matured alot more, my eyes have been opened to all sorts I didn't know about. Even though I knew alot already! If that makes sense!

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom