Do you listen to other music styles?

Multeeplex

very drunken
VIP Junglist
Hi there,

i wonder if you guys listen to other music styles apart from DnB or anything else related to Breakbeat?

Me, for example, likes also Hardstyle and Dutch Hardcore...

Cheers

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
sure, just about anything long as its old. i really listen to very little contemporary music. or so i keep telling myself.
i know you like a bit of nazi rock though, hows that working out for you?

Was jsut listenin to my teenage punk rock collection this mornin. Don't know anything that's been released in the last 3 years though. I guess music is all about speed for me.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I'll listen to anything & everything...

Mainly Reggae, Dub & Dancehall/Clash though really.

But I like literally all forms of music, bar Gabba...

I'll listen to the odd "minimal" fresh d&b set if it takes my fancy, but if i'm listening d&b its usually a classic set these days.

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
I can and do listen to anything, but other then D&B/Jungle i'm well into anything by The Prodigy,Dubstep,Crack/Fidget/Funky House,Old Skool Hardcore,Old Skool Hip Hop,UK Garage,Grime,Breaks.

Don't mind a bit of Kasabian,Oasis,Red Hot Chillie Peppers,Jamiroquai,Foo Fighters,Artic Monkeys when in the mood.

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
I can listen to anything apart from minimal techno, which everyone seems to be into at the moment and people into it have worse attitudes about it than people who suddenly like dubstep

technofags

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
hip hop ska i used to listen to punk but not so much any more, sometimes some dub, house, garage, derpstep, but now ints mainly dnb im afraid to say.