Do you listen to anything else apart from dnb?

Pretty much everything, hip hop, techno, regaae, breakbeat, old skol, house etc etc
that's not everything that's narrow as fuck.

me? everything from classic like Joni Mitchell , Steely Dan, Nick Drake, through indie like The Sundays and My Bloody Valentine, through Hip Hop like Tribe Called Quest/Nas/Black Moon etc, through metal like Pantera, Slayer, through jazz like John Coltrane, Nancy Wilson, Cannonball Adderley, all the way to to DnB (my main interest is wobble)

Good to hear more headz listen to Bonobo! Days To Come is one of my favourite albums of all time, it can always be listened to, regardless of my mood.

Good to hear more headz listen to Bonobo! Days To Come is one of my favourite albums of all time, it can always be listened to, regardless of my mood.

Redeyes done some wicked remixes of his tunes.

DnB shtill ze best

Jungle, Breakcore, Ragga Jungle, Ragga Breakcore, reggae, dancehall, dubstep, ska, rocksteady that kind of stuff anyting with a heavy sub.

Bare different sorts of music, from Nasty or liquid DnB to 1920's swing music, Tear-out breaks to metal etc

Gotta have a broad spectrum and be open to anythin.............. As long as its not RnB!!!!!

Safe

Bonobo is a fucking badman.

Black Sands is the album of the year by a mile.

Back
Top Bottom