Do you listen to anything else apart from dnb?

U

User 66273

I dont. Everything else just seems boring and fake. Long live DRUM & BASS

yeh mostly other electronic stuff though, trip hop, house, garage, breakcore mostly.

Otherside of the spectrum, don't listen to any drum & bass apart from when mixing and producing.

Think the only dnb I've got on my iPod is ReCall To Mind & A Wandering Journal

Downside is when I go out and hear big tunes, I never know what they are.

yeah i listen to loads of stuff.. I like hiphop/rap, electro, grunge, blues, classical, acid house, breakbeat piano hardcore 93/95.

My favorite band is nirvana but i like, interpol, queens of the stone age, deftones, jamie t, streets, moby, black keys, seasick steve, robert johnson, white stripes, ratatat, justice..

Another fav is daft punk.. I play guitar aswell as make dnb, hip hop, electro and weird stuffs..

Open your mind...

Every now and then i'll listen to some metal, but its mainly EDM for me. Like a bit of good house music, dubstep, acid house etc.

DnB destroys em all though. lol

I don't go out my way to listen to other music, occasionally a bit of dubstep when im with my mates that are into it more than i am. And i have about 5 house vinyls i only seem to whack out when im hammered. But when other types of music come on i'm generally open to listen to it as i like alot of music, I just only listen to dnb!

Listen to Drum and bass the most but love loads of random stuff. Today I've listened to stuff like the libertines, the specials, Notorious BIG, David Bowie, jamie t, radiohead, kasabian. Got to love a bit of variety.

yeah i listen to loads of stuff.. I like hiphop/rap, electro, grunge, blues, classical, acid house, breakbeat piano hardcore 93/95.

My favorite band is nirvana but i like, interpol, queens of the stone age, deftones, jamie t, streets, moby, black keys, seasick steve, robert johnson, white stripes, ratatat, justice..

Another fav is daft punk.. I play guitar aswell as make dnb, hip hop, electro and weird stuffs.

Can you give me an insight into what classical music your taste buds are aquired to? :razz:

I'm into artists like Bonobo, Zero7, DJ Shadow, Joy Orbison (smacks it!). But its all about variation, jam to a little bit of Limp Bizkit (select tunes, Boiler is a great, take a look around etc).

Method man to Uk hip hop like akala , phi life cypher.

depends on the mood really... for a chillax i listen to loads of mo town, that sort of style i.e. marvin gaye, the temptations, same cooke, otis redding etc. to me thats the best sort of music ever made, so soulfull yet funky as fuck.. as for getting a bit hyper all depends who your with and where you are really.... defently dont listen to dnb all day as that would make it... i dunno a bit over listened as when i dj its only drum and bass so i tend to listen to other stuff when i'm not

Back
Top Bottom