do you know what God says about heaven and hell?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by rronn215, Apr 17, 2007.

1. rronn215

rronn215 New Member

The good news is that about 2000 years ago Jesus Christ(God the Son) paid for everyone's sins or wrong doing by dying on the cross and rising from the dead after three days.

Jesus Christ had to be both God and man because He is sinless and therefore He is the only person who can get us into Heaven when we die because He is the only One who could pay for our sins.

The Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}

You should not wait until later to get saved because you may die before you get another chance and you will miss Heaven.

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place where people live forever with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}

Hell is described as a place of suffering forever for all those who are not saved. {Matthew 13:50}

If you want to be sure you will go to Heaven after this life is over just pray a meaningful prayer right now from your heart to God like the one below and you will be saved.

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.

You can learn more about Jesus Christ if you read the Holy Bible and a good place to start reading is the book of John.

Please show this message to your friends and family so they can have a chance to be saved.

Ronald L. Grossi
    RonaldLGrossi@yahoo.com « my home e-mail address for comments and questions
    http://GotQuestions.org/now-what.html « go here if you just got saved
    http://HisCross.blogspot.com « excellent google video on my webpage

2. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

When I'm weak, you're tellin' me that I'm strong.
    When I'm right, you're tellin' me that I'm wrong
    But I know, now I understand, now I see,
    I see your wicked plan. I'm a Junglist!

Tribe of Issachar, Book of jungle, 170 BPM.

If you just allowed the beat to save you then welcome to the family of jungle because you are now a Junglist on your way to Heaven.

You can learn more about jungle/dnb if you listen to dnb and a good place to start listening is dnbradio.com.

Please show this message to your friends and family so they can have a chance to be saved.

Now before making records the hood was my saviour.
    But now what we'll make a soothe and make a jam with your neighbor.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2007
  3. DJ COSHH

DJ COSHH Active Member

amen to that

4. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

Ronald, how dare you take the Lord's name in vain ?
    you think that by reading a book you shall be alowed in heaven ?
    being a christian is following the word of Christ, and not following the norms included in a book re-written by fundamentalist and intolerant criminals.

you think that by memorising a prayer the Lord will forget the fact that you allow your neighbours to be sleeping on the street, and eating from the garbage ?
    you think the Lord is foolish ?

you need help brother, and youre NOT going to find any by no lying precher or no 2000 year old propaganda document.

and maybe it would be advisable, instead of asking forgivness for your sins, to try and not commit ANY sins.

hope you clear your head, and save yourself by saving your neighbour first
    peace

5. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

thats one religeous spambot

:orly:

6. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

God created Heaven and said "Now I can relax, and play Bomberman."
    But Mexicans stole his car and his job. Niggaz were doing drive-bys and shooting up the astral plains. The British were getting drunk and louty, and began to terrorize the Seraphim for their spare change and cigs. The Germans blew up God's Kitchen by sticking all the Jews in the oven and turning the gas up. The French were just obnoxious. The Dutch got stoned all the time and couldn't be arsed to play Halo 3 multiplayer with Him. The Asians constantly complained to God for giving them funny eyes and small penises. The Africans gave aids to St Peter. And the Arabs just didn't believe him when he said he could give them higher wages on their taxi runs and 7-11's so they jacked a ride and bombed it into the Pearly Gates.

So God created Hell.

7. Gumby

Gumby New Member

:rofl: lol Dustek! hahaha!!

oh yeah, jesus likes spam sandwiches:

[​IMG]

8. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

9. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

A shorter letter from me to you

Dear All

Your all cunts

Love,
    Phase

10. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

EHAEHAEAHHEAHEAHEA well put indi old bean

11. kama

kama benkama.net

God created two men first. But while daddy was away, jesus decided to play a little prank and molded the other guy a little, creating something we now know as a "woman".

God came back and said
    "Son, someday you're gonna pay for that"

he did too, innit.

12. ThomW

ThomW Southsea In Full Effect

I thought Moses was on DOA?

Seen Jesus a few times blazin a spliff and hanging onto the speakers at Herbal too.

13. Noxxus

Noxxus Master baiter

God took me to one side and said

"The Heaven mix absolutely smashed it but dont tell the vatican i was brocking out to the Hell mix as well...."