Do you guys want some drum stems, and comp talk.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Hey guys I have not been to active on the producer's side of the forum. Life and all that jazz. Anyway, I have been kinda feeling bad so I am giving out the drum stems from my newest track. The link is public and you can download the drums and if you want you can download the original track.

@Menosance how do you link a private track to here?

I also, want to get people thinking about the next dnb forum compo. I take my last final a week from today so I should be getting it started with in two weeks. Let me know your thoughts.

Last edited:
Cool man, make sure you shoot me a pm when you make a track with em.

really nice sounding drums
any chance of single hits?lol

oh and the tune its self is sounding great
meant to give feedback the other day but forgot.

No worries I will hook you up just give me some time. Any chance you wanna do a remix?

yea cool man ill give it a shot
havent been able to make anything decent for a while tho.haha

Didn't you (IV4) have an idea as to the theme of the next compo? If not, should we try to finally get to the now-mythical industrial theme? Find some CC sciency video to allow sampling or such. I'm game for whatever, as usual!

Didn't you (IV4) have an idea as to the theme of the next compo? If not, should we try to finally get to the now-mythical industrial theme? Find some CC sciency video to allow sampling or such. I'm game for whatever, as usual!
I do, this time I think we should pick a theme, like remix a pop song, or you have to sample this movie. Then people have to make their track to the best of their ability with no restrictions. I also think we need to have a minimalist category this time. It's not fair to me anyway that the minimalist dudes always get bumped out.

Last edited:
Hell I wasn't notified about your tag lol. I usually just remove the full stop of soundcloud.com and replace it with [DOT]

I do like the idea of creating a remix out of a movie. And also, is there the chance of me remixing Euterpe as well?

I have a downtempo ambient song ready for my next release on mr. @ManuForti Detached Audio label, and of course with his blessing, I could provide the stems for a compo. Very Boards of Canada inspired musically, and also based on one of HP Lovecraft writings as well.

I have a downtempo ambient song ready for my next release on mr. @ManuForti Detached Audio label, and of course with his blessing, I could provide the stems for a compo. Very Boards of Canada inspired musically, and also based on one of HP Lovecraft writings as well.
This time around we won't have stems, but I like the idea of must use something hp Lovecraft.

Back
Top Bottom