Do you delete old sets??

Da'DGee

Scousebuster
VIP Junglist
I got soooo many old sets on my HD which i will never hear anymore.. But cant delete..

Do you delete old sets or are you keeping everything for ever?? Cant decide..:mad_guy:

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
I got soooo many old sets on my HD which i will never hear anymore.. But cant delete..

Do you delete old sets or are you keeping everything for ever?? Cant decide..:mad_guy:
i listen then delete and if there lucky i will burn it to cd for the car or if over 80mins ie em mixes i usb stick it other than that bye bye ...

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
I save the ones i listen to more than 3 times....buy an external (y)

but on the flipside if you dont have sets...and its mostly retail shit....the feds will get ya son...hide that shit! hide it in your ass

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Savve them on the work server...

Hehehehe... We've got 7 terrabites of storage based in Zurich, they surely won't mind if I stick a few gigs of tunage on there...

Well, what they don't know won't hurt them...

1995ting

VIP Junglist
NEVER, I just buy more HD cuz in one point you just wanna listen the mixtape that rocked your cock many years ago.
x2, unless it is shit sound quality or just a shitty mix I will delete otherwise it never gets deleted, I love discovering sets from ages ago and listening to them again and I'm like shit where did this gem go?

Da'DGee

Scousebuster
VIP Junglist
first Haha @ the fat machette kid.. omg!!

Topic: I wouldnt delete all my old sets, but i got about 10 cd pack and lots of sets per half year.. And its nearly all the same shit in that periods of time.. Noone needs that..

edit: lol@ 12 gig

Last edited:

the_voice

VIP Junglist
first Haha @ the fat machette kid.. omg!!

Topic: I wouldnt delete all my old sets, but i got about 10 cd pack and lots of sets per half year.. And its nearly all the same shit in that periods of time.. Noone needs that..

edit: lol@ 12 gig

wo!!!!!!!!!

i have 2tb hard drive 900 of that is dnb ;)
but i put all my sets on dvd just for back up i never deleted any sets
don't need to :afro: