Do you believe in god / jesus .. if so , you wont after watching this...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Aug 7, 2009.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

take the time to watch this, and a gurantee any belief of jesus christ and the bible ect will soon dissapear.. jesus is just our sun, personification to unable understanding lost in translation.. chinese whispers got our minds twisted.. anyway, check this out.. your take on religion and the bible / jesus / god will change.. and you will be able to argue a valid point to your local vicar and piss him off that hes a crazy fool .. the next day youll see him in a tracky and burberrry hat, down wetherspoons on the stella pumping the collection tray change in the bandits.

this man knows..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNf-P_5u_Hw&feature=PlayList&p=74B7BF0C6173B522&index=0&playnext=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc-mrJf45Hg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjAegPhQOUg

2. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Dont beleive myself, cant see these vids but will look when i get home...

3. EWOKS

yeah take the time to watch mate. facinating, youll learn something.. religion is bollocks, i should i say.. it is real, however christians are taking things to literal . id love to play this 3 part video in church infront of loads of bible bashers.. just look at them after and start laughing.. that theyve wated all there time and money ect on a myth hahaha . religion = big old fukin business for the weak minded and wishful thinkers..

4. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

I agree with what your sayin already Ethix so will be interstin to watch these!

5. RevTech

RevTech Butthole=output transduce

Still believe in God.

How do you think it all started? The concept of infinity is real, why can't it be God?

I just don't believe any human can be holy.

6. CRoOK

CRoOK Audio Artillery

i saw these time ago, wicked programme. religon is such a pile of utter cham to me, if it helps people live thier lives, its all good, but suckers take it to literally, there too much right and wrong. one thing that i find hilarious is the complete denial of evolution despite the evidence all around us.

my mum took me to church at christmas a few times when i was young, but this stopped when at one service, when the priest mentioned the holy ghost, i stood up on my pew and and started singing the ghost busters theme tune. :clown:

7. BDS

BDS Active Member

Religion is just a device for social control.

been exploiting peoples need for purpose since day 1.

also obviously big buisness over the last 2 millenia.

but if your happy living in ignorance while being quietly laughed at by the people in the know then so be it.

not me though.

8. EWOKS

bump... defiantely worth watching this video. gives you factual evidence for the none existance of jesus, or should i say.. non-personified version.

9. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I've seen these.

I am not religious, they are very compelling & entertaining, but essentially, they're almost propaganda.

Hardly proof.

10. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

Science for the win!!!

i once had a debate with my physics teacher (who is also a catholic) about the big bang vs god. needless to say it ended up rather childish with me just asking so who made god? so who made the person who made god? etc etc he said something about god being on another plane of existance, i asked who made the other plane of existance he told me we couldnt carry on the discusion any further. to be fair he's a brilliant teacher and he helped me alot, but god is bullshit, jesus was probably a magician or a clown.

fact is, we will probably never understand how the universe came to be... we have earth and ourselves pretty much all worked out. it aint that hard. the real mystery is still the big bang, the begining of everything.

my theory is that it all started from radiation build. radiation is everywhere basicaly just energy in a raw form, it moves around freely and then by chance it collides and starts a chain reaction the begins the size of something so small u cannot imagine.... i think the real begining of the universe probably wasnt visible, didnt make a sound, and took a very long time until the culmination of the build up of energy colliding reached an unstable mass and went pop. probably more like a balloon than an explosion, then as we know hydrogen, the first element was the only existing particle in the universe, along with anti hydrogen blah blah blah

11. NastyLimbCheat

NastyLimbCheat Active Member

yea its just a fairytale, you don't need to be a brain surgeon to reliase its all bull, yea right the earth is 6000 years old......hmmmm......dinosaurs? nah didn't exist......

12. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

pretty solid evidence for me (y). i think Stonehenge is of Pagan origin...

i wonder whats going to happen in 2150? big flood? too bad we won't be around to see :p

13. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

i dont need to see anything to know that god is complete bullshit, if there was a god i would have slept with christina aguilera by now

14. dizzzeejungle

dizzzeejungle Junglist Down Under..

I believe in the big-bang, but it does my head in thinking what created that initial matter, and what created that creator, and what created him etc etc.

And i mean, even if the universe is infinite, what contains the universe? how can shit just exist out of nothing?

and whats the point of everything life existing? so that a minute minority of intelligent life can fight and fuck eachother ?

so many questions they do my head in, i think ill just have a smoke and a mix hahah

15. Bruv_T

Bruv_T I've been naughty, I'm banned

i didnt believe in jesus, but after watching those videos i do

16. alz

alz compress to impress

old shit, but so so so true.

17. BDS

BDS Active Member

18. ether

ether xfader killer

good watch!! found some stuff going against it tho check it on the tube!!