Do u rekon u could use a line 6 pod for distortion ?

omowglio

does anyone rekon you would get good results from using a bass pod or normal guiatr pod for a hardware effects unit for dnb and would u get away with using the guitar one for reeces and subs ? or would you have to get a bass pod to hit the right htz ? just a thought any takers ?

Calyx and Teebee recommend it, and so do I! It works great for basslines actually, never tried a reece though.

First, I wouldn't really call a pod hardware. More outboard software in a box.

There's a lot of different pods, I have the podX3.
One thing is that it can act as your soundcard, may or may not be useful.

With the x3 you get a plugin called pod farm, which gives you access to all the stomp boxes and amp sims etc in your daw. I suppose you get that with all the pods, not sure.

For processing mid range layers on a bass or reece it could be useful. The sound is very much guitarist driven obviuosly. If you pick it up cheap like Rev then why not.

Also it gives the option to record guitar, and has a XLR mic input (X3)

i have the behringer v-amp wich is practicly the same thing, and i shall be trying it out at some point, mines not the best, but you can get some nice sounds from it with all the different amp and cab settings. with a guitar anyway, cant see any reason why it would have decent ressults on a different audio souce, other than it been digital!

Back
Top Bottom