Do u belive in ghosts..lol

SWOOF

Do i fuck,but my misses always watches those most haunted tings on living channel..lol see told me 2 av look at this video i told her it looks like kids makin a movie for collage or sumtin lke tha,an she wasnt avin nun ov it...mind u it did freak me out a little. http://youtube.com/watch?v=XnH9OJP6FTk

any1 else got any freaky ghoustly vids so i can scare her..lol safeneess

SWOOF

yea i can remmba watchin 1 in like these dungeons and evey fucker was faintin an callaspin..and tha fuckin geeza derek acora!!!!! WAT A TWAT!!!!!!! if there is life afta death im guna freak tha cunt out thrus me.....and if i was guna say i could comunicate with spirits i wuldnt have a guide called sam!!! mine would probaly be sum1 called winston!!!lol

its all aload ov bolloxs!!!

SWOOF

yea belive i fuckin hate it wen tha cunt ov a show is on..im guna get a universal remote con an wen the shit starts im guna press stand by on the remote,propa freak her out so she stop watchin it...lol

lol i missed the 1 we he got thrown off..was probaly on here..lolis there a clip ov it online anywhre,want to see batty boi derek get sqishd!!lol

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
yea belive i fuckin hate it wen tha cunt ov a show is on..im guna get a universal remote con an wen the shit starts im guna press stand by on the remote,propa freak her out so she stop watchin it...lol

lol i missed the 1 we he got thrown off..was probaly on here..lolis there a clip ov it online anywhre,want to see batty boi derek get sqishd!!lol
haha! yeah man that'd be funny!

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
If there's something strange
in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

If there's something weird
and it don't look good
Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

I ain't afraid of no ghosts

If you're seeing things
running through your head
Who can ya call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

An invisible man
sleeping in your bed
Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

If ya all alone
pick up the phone
and call
GHOSTBUSTERS

I here it likes the ghost
I ain't afraid of no ghost
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

If you've had a dose of a
freaky ghost baby
Ya better call
GHOSTBUSTERS

Lemme tell ya something
Bustin' makes me feel good!

Don't get caught alone no no

GHOSTBUSTERS

When it comes through your door
Unless you just want some more
I think you better call
GHOSTBUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

I think you better call
GHOSTBUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

I can't hear you
Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

Louder
GHOSTBUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

Who can ya call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

mesh

VIP Junglist
One time I cam home to an empty house, and as I stepped inside the door my stereo started playing a CD from the first track. Except ... I always used to turn it off before I went anywhere, and it was a component system so you had to separately turn the units on.

now MAYBE I left all the components on before I left the house, but why did the CD start exactly as I put my foot in the door, when it was not on repeat mode?

sounds :gimp:, but that has always freaked me a bit, it was an old house in Fremantle, but I wasnt real scared. Had a couple of other weird things happen there, but it was a 'good feel' house.

SWOOF

fuck tha mesh ths would shit me right up,especially if the volume was up high...iv got touch sencitive lamps in my bedroom which both turn on by them selvs..it happens quite regulaly,probaly dodgy electics tho...

i was chillin in my old room at my mams yard an the outside plain ov glass to my bedroom window just popped leavin the inside plain safe..propa pickled me cause the window faces my neibour an they wouldnt ov dun it..all i could think tha happed is cause it was winter an the heat from my radiators an a hugh lizards tank which also gives bear heat off...i no tha wouldnt ov dun it cause it was the outside plain ov glass...any double glazin geezas on ere or heatin peeps????lol