Do Slip mats matter?

hey fellas can we give the kid a break? i know some of his posts are funny, but there's no need to take the piss out of everything he posts... i bet all of you noobs were just as annoying when you were 14. (i know i was :teeth: )

yeah big up revnoob

hahaha... come on peeps.... we all know he's a noob....

Yes.... Rev.... slipmatts do matter.... although not really for drum'n'bass..... if your scratching etc... then yes.... a good... light... fast slipping matt is best.... if you dont scratch..... then any damn slipmatt will do to be fair..... although i have have personalised SIK-MATS..... YYEEAHH BABY!!

hahaha... come on peeps.... we all know he's a noob....

Yes.... Rev.... slipmatts do matter.... although not really for drum'n'bass..... if your scratching etc... then yes.... a good... light... fast slipping matt is best.... if you dont scratch..... then any damn slipmatt will do to be fair..... although i have have personalised SIK-MATS..... YYEEAHH BABY!!

I always read your posts with a bit of a stutter. :rinsed:

your only 14 tho! how can you have given it up? unless you've been doing it for years, which i doubt.
give it a chance

Yeah Revtech, as naive and stupid as you seem sometimes on here, the best advice i can give for you is to not give up.

Your 14 now, by the time your 20 you will be absolutely ripping it up on the decks.

WHat problems are you having ? i know heaps of people get put off when they can't lock in tracks, but just keep doing it everyday and you will get it.

Back
Top Bottom