Do illegal drum n bass raves happen?

i know hardcore ones exist but is it possible to turn up to a grimey warehouse with a boss stack and listen to dnb for 2 days solid?

Yeh they do... if you want a number for a squat party sound system then give me a shout on PM.... most events are in London.... specifically north London.

i know hardcore ones exist but is it possible to turn up to a grimey warehouse with a boss stack and listen to dnb for 2 days solid?

Yeah few mates do em in the midlands, well they did do until the big posse gun crew started attending being all hard then they fucked them off, but planning on doing some more. :beers:

yeh there are quite a few in london, mainly in the shitty areas of london, ive been to a few in hackney and i know some happen in places likes harlesdon, tottenham and bethnal green etc.

Most illegal raves in manchester are drum n bass, aint herd of a hardcore one in about 2 or 3 years

Kent is the best for illegal raves it is basically a massive field and bare warehouses, check out Maidstone illegal raves.

All the ones round my area turned to Gabba and Hard Trance which is probably one of my most hated forms of music.

:(

Used to go to a few in Wembley but they turned shit too.

used to go to loads, sometimes techno, sometimes dnb, most of the time it was both.... all over london..... stratford, limehouse, hackney, tottenham, hanger lane (acton???).... roach road in hackney had the sickest partys ever, it went on every weekend for about 2 months, always about 7 rigs there playing everything... techno, dnb, bashment, hip hop, acid house.... the acid room even had heaps of cushions everywhere and had projector with a vj chopping up old kung fu films!!

me and my mates run a few as well in deptford & lewisham, we done a heavy house squat party too in greenwich, PROPER house partys.... 2 big arse rigs in a little tiny house.... drum and bass downstairs and garage and other stuff upstairs.... proper shook the house down (litterally... the ceiling started to collapse by the morning!!!)

good times :)

It varies in Cornwall... You mainly hear techno or hard-tek... But you ocassionally get a bit of DnB. There also seems to be a fair few psy-trance parties popping up...

We're putting on a party on the 20th of September if anyone's interested. I'll be playing DnB and so will my mate, the rest is probably gonna be breakbeat, techno, breakcore and psy-trance, maybe a bit of dubstep for the early hours. There's gonna be a couple of rigs, so should be pretty phat. PM me if you're interested.

Kent is the best for illegal raves it is basically a massive field and bare warehouses, check out Maidstone illegal raves.

wicked,ive heard of them in chatam, but not maidstone! n i live there haha. not surprising really used to be a big DNB scene in maidstone, stevie hyper D played his played gig there the nite before he died :(

theres also one at lydd sometimes(near the airport).

there are quite a few around the country over here but most of the events arent strictly dnb , they include dubstep, dnb, uk hardcore , rave and hardtek / tribe. they are wicked even though its not dnb all night

Back
Top Bottom