Do illegal drum n bass raves happen?

used to go to loads, sometimes techno, sometimes dnb, most of the time it was both.... all over london..... stratford, limehouse, hackney, tottenham, hanger lane (acton???).... roach road in hackney had the sickest partys ever, it went on every weekend for about 2 months, always about 7 rigs there playing everything... techno, dnb, bashment, hip hop, acid house.... the acid room even had heaps of cushions everywhere and had projector with a vj chopping up old kung fu films!!

me and my mates run a few as well in deptford & lewisham, we done a heavy house squat party too in greenwich, PROPER house partys.... 2 big arse rigs in a little tiny house.... drum and bass downstairs and garage and other stuff upstairs.... proper shook the house down (litterally... the ceiling started to collapse by the morning!!!)

good times :)

i went to that house i think.... squated by some guy called Gumbo???
he used to have loads of house partys man!! he had a house in Brockley once.... proper fat!! had a wicked party there too!

balls, these all look/sound so much fun.. aint heard or been to one down south but i aint been ravin much more then 2and half years.

anyone know of any round my way?

Yeah I want in on this action, can anyone help me locate something in London? (DNB not hardcore, gaba or tekno please)

Back home its a word of mouth thing, same goes here or is there a txt list, forum, mailing list or smoke signal I can get on to?

They are about. There was one in old street, saturday night just gone. The filth raided and closed it down, then gave everyone 1 hour to get their gear together and clear off!

Most of the people involved in this scene, are French or Italian. I went to one x3 weeks ago in Acton, NW London, that was very average. There was a tiny bit of DnB, but their system kept stopping, probably because they overloaded it.

There is a big one on 31/10/08 being arranged, will be a London thing, but don't have anymore details. There deft will be DnB spinning, as I am trying to get my self on the gig!!!:not_worth

Last edited:
i just moved to york for uni, no fucking illegal tings for me i guess... sucks. Oh well, i should study anway. pills and books dont mix, although, i was given a book on drugs at the intro talk here... seems they have a zero tolerence policy on substances... fuck em.

Back
Top Bottom