Do I lack emotional intellegence, or do people just not understand me ?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, Oct 10, 2015.

?

Does Radius lack emotional intellegence

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. No you cunt

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Sorry to start a thread all about me. But I just wanted to know your thoughts on this matter.
    So, I called up a good friend who just split up with his girlfriend. He was pissed cos he just paid out 3k for a holiday for 2 in St. Lucia. I offered to accompany him instead. He replied if I would cover the plane ticket I was on. I replied I would let him suck my dick if he paid for the flight. He did not seem too impressed, so I offered to bend him over in the Jacuzzi. ( Maybe cos my wife was laughing so hard in the background he was not amused ? hmm) ...he said I was a dirty bitch trying for a comeback. I replied he would show him he was a dirty bitch in that Jacuzzi. He then said something about missing his girlfriend so much, and sounded like he was gonna cry. I said just think about my cock in your mouth ATM style. My wife is howling by now, which is kinda making me have to say worse. "what's ATM" he says...so I sing in my best mocking choir boy voice..." Arse to mouth"...he says I am insensitive to what's happening in his life. I thought some Blokish banter insisting he was a bum bandit would help ? SO do I lack emotional intelligence, and can you tell me more to the point finally , what the fuck is emotional intelligence ? How is it measured ?

2. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

No, most men deal with our emotions by doing shit and telling jokes. Hell, even him getting pissed at you was probably a good distraction.

3. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

The fucking story didn't end there, I'm not having that, something else went down after that. Tears? Fistycuffs? Or the banditry you intended? I bet it would of wiped your wifes smile off her face if he goosed you right in front of her "NO ONE LEAVES!!!!"

herojuana and IV4 like this.
  4. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

If anything you were too understanding. Personally I'd have shagged his girlfriend on film to prove to him what a horrid slut she is and best forgotten.

It's a tiresome task being so giving, but I shall always go the extra mile for a friend.

5. safety

safety double safety

check his knickers for blood. sounds like some one hurt him bad alright, only reason you would get touchy about a mate making those kind of jokes is if a group of rudeboys took turns tearing him a new one.

emotional intelligence is a tricky one because most guys don't have any and never will. i think what he means is tact. and you my dear stan, definitely don't have any tact. if i were you i'd give him some space and he'll realise he's being a bit of quendo and it'll all get sorted out over a pint.

6. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

Whinny little bitch needed more bum bandit banter!

7. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

big thread, all playaz play on.

i dont know, there are times when this kind of thing is less suitable, beleive it or not.

I remember being sat at uni, in my study group, absolutely reaking, just stankin of booze. Me and my girlfriend were having problems, and I had just discovered alcoholism.
    So were sat there and a few weeks earlier, the only other guy left in the class, eric, was telling us how his girl was acting weird, wanted to move to some other town to go to uni, and didn’t want him to come with.
    He was pretty freaked, and she had just been taken ill, the doctors found a cyst somewhere in her body.
    THAT’S BECAUSE THE STUPID WHORE HAS CANCER IN THE ASS, I hollered and kept jamming as the shit funniest guy in the world, that I was.
    My audience of 20-something girls went errrr… oooooooffffffffffff, errr.. tee-hee, as he tried to reel in his dropped jaw.
    It was, in retrospect, a pretty insane thing to say.
    So this particular day, I come in like a damn wreck, stankin of booze, they don’t react much as students tend to behave pretty crazy in general, but they still asked what was up.
    So I tell them a little about my problems with my girl and within two seconds he stands up and hollers THAT’S BECAUSE SHES A WHORE THAT KEEPS FUCKING EVERYBODY,
    And so, the balance was restored. I was in no state to process such a comment, and it was like a stake through the heart. Because it was true.
    Luckily I was young and able to snap back in action like the rubber band plastic man jam bouncing baby boy. Granted, it took a few weeks to get my bearings.
    Normally though, you should never trust a bitch, never let any one of these monsters close enough to cause such grievous hurt. So I figured it all out, heres what you do, you create a person for the purposes of this relationship. That will be the one that her parents see in your eyes when they shake your hand, that she sees when she gazes deep into your eyes in the evenings. Let her get close to that entity. Its fun, create a whole world of ethics, morals, values and shit like that for this fabricated person, base it on some obscure bible character. Don’t be cheap and base it on luke skywalker, shell see through that. You need someone with much material to draw from. So when she starts some shit, which she inevitably will, its such a treat to see her bite, claw and stab at something that doesn’t exist. Just don’t look smug in the face, or shell figure you out.

SIRUS, Dannyboy93 and sam the dnb man like this.
  8. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Yo Playaz this deserves some proper responses so wil get back to it . Promise.

9. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

10. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

Take him to a funfair and let him have a go on the bumper cars.

SIRUS likes this.
  11. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

don't know what the fuck emotional intelligence is, reminds me of that film where the robot has feelings and all that shit, like I robot I think? or the other one with that kid robot? something to do with robots

also when you go to your mates acting like a whiney bitch, you expect blockish banter, that's what friends are for!

12. logikz

i think thats in the basic rules of bipedal automatons, they are not supposed to harm humans, annnnnd... when it comes to feelings i would be upset if someone told me what to do, id be like no way fag, im gonna hurt every living thing on the planet. with a gun. and a knife. ill stab the gun, then shoot up my local chinese joint. for this kid name lamar.

LIKE A BAUS

Dannyboy93 likes this.
  13. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

when you say lamar, do you mean "lemar"? because if you shooting up the Chinese for that pussy ass bitch, I'm ashamed!

did that song tug on your heartstrings like it did the robots? did that make you war with the Chinese? is there any justice in the world?

14. logikz

the answers are, in order, yes, yes, yes, and no, there isnt. morals is human relativism, ask yourself, would right and wrong exist even if humans didnt?

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

as for lemar, he touched his perm, said what what the world, and i wont give up shit.

i put the pistol on his poodle and i shot that bitch.

run the jewles. goddamn it.

15. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

right and wrongs do not exist, one persons right is another persons wrong, it all comes down to the persons point of view, therefore right and wrongs would not exist if humans didn't, think of animals, they don't have right and wrongs, just fuck bitches and get paid!

also you put the pistol on his poodle and shot that bitch? SWAG BITCH HAD IT COMING, GRATATA!

IV4 likes this.
  16. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

17. JSpecter

JSpecter Member

Sounds like it's time your friend took.

[​IMG]