Do any of u like...

DJDeeeNBee

...Oldskool Hardcore and Jungle. I'm only 13 but I love listening to old awol and other stuff from 92/93 and lots of oldskool jungle, infact alhough I have a bigger collection of DNB records/(Legal) Mp3s, I actually listen to a lot more mixes of Oldskool and Jungle. I like it just as much because they are quite different but use different elements so it is just as good.:)

...Oldskool Hardcore and Jungle. I'm only 13 but I love listening to old awol and other stuff from 92/93 and lots of oldskool jungle, infact alhough I have a bigger collection of DNB records/(Legal) Mp3s, I actually listen to a lot more mixes of Oldskool and Jungle. I like it just as much because they are quite different but use different elements so it is just as good.:)

i aint really interested in jungle an oldskool stuff that much i still like it but i much prefer new dnb!
my fav dnb is from 2000 to around 2004!
but wat ever floats ya boat mate!:miss_rep:

Last edited:
I quite like old skool stuff for an every now & again listen but I listen to D&B as far back as I started listening myself really & some time before then. Not from when I was about 4. Lol.
I like newer stuff more to be honest.

yeah got lots of older sets that il listen to only once in a blue moon. not that i dont like it but just prefer listening to other stuff these days

no music is shiiteee, its just different!

big up to u for bein into the old skool, i love it all :teeth::teeth:

I love the new and i love the old.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

But then again without the old we wouldn't have the new :)

I am startin to build up a bigger collection of Oldskool stuff now, i tend to buy a lot of older records now just as much as the new stuff...

Back
Top Bottom