DNM

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, May 22, 2016.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

What's the deal with DNM's these days?? Agora? Silkroad .3 ?

Are they all still up and running.

Is this a bait thread?

Has things changes since a year ago last time it was discussed in depth on here? Is there extra security measures that need to be implemented these days? Has anyone actually, honestly, ever been successful and got anything?

Is it as complicated as it seems to set up.. and finally.. where is the walkthru at so i can order my first batch of crystal meth

Xx

2. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I tried to get these lame gay fuckers to fix me up some Codeine in Qbay, but they were all like "Junkie/Faggot/Loser" etc etc...

The male population of this world has turned into a bunch of 63 year old women suffering from menopause & no dick in their cunt.

As far as I know, Silk Road is dust since the servers of that Irish dude got busted...

I think? I might be wrong though...

3. Moskit

4. Moskit

Sounds pretty bait to me...

Deepweb is just scammers & pedos these days...

If its illegals you're after you gotta go the old skool route, if its prescription you're after theres plenty of "online consultancies" that guarantee the prescription of your choice, but you have to pay through the fucking nose for it.

£50 for 48 x 500mg Codeine Phosphates = Fucking rip-off!

5. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

@Moskit this thing you wont shut up bout is it called Lean/dirty sprite/syrup on the streetz?

6. Moskit

Na man, fuck that...

Its just Codeine lol, from that you make a cold water extraction which is used in that bullshit you just mentioned + an American Cough Syrup that contains a strong anti-histamine + Mountain Dew + Jolly Ranchers.

As far as I know the reaction between the aforementioned two pharmaceuticals, the aspartamine in the Mountain Dew & some of the E numbers/preservatives etc in the Jolly Ranchers gives you a mad buzz/is pretty fucking lethal as seen by the death of Nate Dogg etc etc etc...

Fuck all that.

Its simply about the cold water extraction Codeine, stuff is fucking lush :towelie:

7. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

Oh right gotya, either way i might now have a link for codeine, i'll holla back

Moskit likes this.
  8. Moskit

Duuuuuuudeeeeeeeeee

9. Claus601

Claus601 Custom Title

There is a group of Black lesbians who are giving the brothers of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Incorporated (Ques) a real headache. The women have appropriated many of the aspects of the “Divine 9” fraternity and it is causing a heated discussion. The group calls itself Omicron Psi Omega and its website states: