DNBTV Tonight (6th may) Goldie, Loxy, Spectrasoul + More.

Textbook

BUTTER
VIP Junglist
Wed 6th May 2009 - D&BTV LIVE #51: RUFIGE KRU - MEMOIRS OF AN AFTERLIFE LP LAUNCH
Show Time: 7pm-12am (UK) / 2pm-7pm (US EST)
GOLDIE
SKREAM
LOXY
SPECTRASOUL
FLIGHT
MC's to be confirmed.

:boxing::slayer:

Last edited:
if you text 'REMINDER' to 81330, you get a free text every week just before the show starts :)

(not sure if it costs anything to text the reminder in though)

Will be locked in to this. Wonder what type of set Skream is playing? My bet is either a dirty jungle set or some instra:mental type stuff...

And for those not interested in this, Ed Rush & Optical will be on Bailey's show from 10PM

I wouldn't mind seeind Skream play dubstep. Something a bit different, and he's supposed to be really good. He'd probably play a deeper kind of set for tonight, too.

7:00 PM - 8:00 PM-SPECTRASOUL
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM-GOLDIE & MC JUSTYCE
9:00 PM - 10:00 PM-SKREAM & MC JUSTYCE
10:00 PM - 11:00 PM-FLIGHT & MC STAPLETON
11:00 PM - 12:00 AM-LOXY & MC STAPLETON

Yeah, it would be good to hear some Dubstep from Skream, but he is on Drum and Bass Arena...we will see

my whole point of bluing out skreams name.. dubstep on DNBTV what is this world coming too.. first war.. now this.

although he may play dnb. i dislike him.

Last edited:
well just watched goldies set,and the tune selection was faultless! mixing was off at times but no one is perfect,shame about the twats on the chat who were slating him something stupid!

BIGUP TO GOLDIE!

Skream's intro was the shittest first song ive ever heard ever and ever thus

to see goldie dance into the camera whilst it was playing and ripping skream to bits was priceless

dnbtv51-goldie.gif

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom