DnBTV Live Xmas Special

im really thinking to hit this but i got to get back to potters and get up at 7.30 if i do and i aint too good without sleep :/ idk

i texted the XMAS thing to the number and all i get back is a text with a picture and the picture is just a link to their xmas flyer. is that all I need?

i texted the XMAS thing to the number and all i get back is a text with a picture and the picture is just a link to their xmas flyer. is that all I need?

Did you text them your name?

i dont think u actually need the text thing you can just turn up, right??

I don't think you can, unless you're friendly with the DnBarena lot.

I've always e-mailed them with names. Sophie is normally the one who replies. She's cool and never had a problem getting in...

last year i just text the number without my name, got the picture and it was all good. assume its the same this year, i just got sent a picture again

well i havnt got any fucking credit what am i supposed to do

---------- Post added at 14:18 ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 ----------

ah its cool ive just seen the email list thing on the facebook page, gonna try that

scroll down to the comments somebody asked what they should do and sophie replies with an email address lolol

---------- Post added at 15:50 ---------- Previous post was at 14:44 ----------

let me know if u get a reply?? i havnt got a reply from them atall :(

he meant where is the email address on the page i think!! i hope they get back to my email soon!

For the text thing, you should be sending 'XMAS' to 81330. Tbh though I've deleted it or whatever in the past and Soph or whoever will just let you in on the door, think you just have to write your email down for them (the whole point of the whole ticket thing's to get you on their mailing list in some way).

Back
Top Bottom