DNBTV live Feb 10th

Btw some fag named postmanpat is slagging off dnbforum members on the livechat.

thats NOT me for anyone thinking so lol. :)

Never mind ey, i logged in for the first time in a while tonight, then quickly realised why i dont frequent that forum or the chatbox in the first place, although i did think i heard risky say my name, i could be very wrong as my ears tend to muffle out riskys voice. he does tend to make speaking sound like a hard task

But back to the point, Marky is awesome guess hes a bit tipsy and being brazllian too makes an awesome combo, nice to see a change of styles in his set he really doesnt give a shit and isnt bothered by playing latest dubs and all that and goes crazy behind the decks even singing into the headphones as a mic.

Legend

Haha yeah i know, bare fags in that chat.

Marky is one of the most enjoyable dj's to watch imo, its nice to see a man so involved in the music he's playing. so happy as well!

i have to say i was fucking impressed tonight really wish i saw spy and total science there two of my fav dj's at the mo to listen to but marky made up for it, love that he played hazard platinum shadows just because of the diversity he can bring to set.. bring on the frostbyte ep the title track is smasher and like a dream is a personnel fav

this was awesome last night. i never normally watch dnb tv but marky smashed it. im gutted i missed out on total science n spy though

Back
Top Bottom